Come on Trump, give the crap on Senator Tester

Course , if what you imply is true then the USA is more corrupt then i thought and you youngers are welcome to it in your future Penny .

Yep - What you wanna bet that Donald gave ol' "Tex" a phone call and yet again inappropriately meddled where he had no business meddling?

President Donald Trump appointed Randolph D. "Tex" Alles as the 25th Director of the United States Secret Service on April 25, 2017.

I would not want to bet anything. :)

good thing is that the 'tester' issue is big and in the news . Montanans will decide when election time comes Penny and Doctor .

-------------------------------------------------------- i don't think so , Secret Service work for who ever is President and go from one Administration to the next Penny .
The nomination of Alles quickly drew applause from Republicans on Capitol Hill who have long advocated for reforms at the troubled Secret Service.

"Appointing a director from the outside adds a necessary new perspective and fresh approach to their zero-fail mission," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah. "While I commend this important step forward, there are still many systemic problems that continue to plague the agency, including a staffing crisis and increasingly demanding investigative mission."

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Chaffetz has investigated the Secret Service for past misconduct, including agents' solicitation of prostitues on trips abroad with President Obama.

"I applaud the Trump administration and Secretary Kelly for choosing someone from outside the agency who is well qualified to lead the Secret Service," said Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee. "General Alles is being called upon to use all his command and managerial skills to address the cultural and operational issues currently facing the Service."

Trump announces new Secret Service director

You guys are actually expecting the Orange Hot Air Machine to produce anything on Tester?
LOL
He has some of his best men looking into it

They can’t believe what they are finding
What's that?

What's that?

RW talking out his ass again.

Seems to have a problem including content that makes sense

He was providing historical context for Trump's bullshit claims. You may have heard it passing over your head.

and making lame jokes

(as usual)

You guys are actually expecting the Orange Hot Air Machine to produce anything on Tester?
LOL

What's that?

What's that?

He was providing historical context for Trump's bullshit claims. You may have heard it passing over your head.

and making lame jokes

(as usual)

I would have thought you Born-again Birthers would have caught the reference, and it's applicability.

What's that?

What's that?

and making lame jokes

(as usual)

I would have thought you Born-again Birthers would have caught the reference, and it's applicability.

I caught the reference, and didn't need to be a 'born again birther' to do so.

applicability?

didn't see any.

just more of his trolling

give us all the bad details of his nitty gritty life. Does he cheat on his wife of 40 years . He has 2 kids and probably grandchildren.

I am sure by election time he will be a serial cheater, and all kinds of scams going on about him, after all Trump needs his sweet revenge, so soon all these little secrets will come out of his closet.

He might be a molester of children or even a serial grabber of pussy, the good Lord only knows and of course
Trump.
Two words:Bill Clinton...now shut the fuck up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back