Come on Trump, give the crap on Senator Tester

third worldy as imported people run over the borders for the last 50 years . Third worldy as you youngers cry and whine for health care . Third worldy as you youngers live in your parents basement , go on your Dads healthcare , riot for small money [15 dollars an hour] and give up your Constitutional RIGHTS to punky school children and imported people . But hey , its pretty funny to me and i am quite happy to see you get what you deserve DR.Love .

but back on topic , 'tester' is a liar and all his lying is current talk on all the news shows DR. Love

give us all the bad details of his nitty gritty life. Does he cheat on his wife of 40 years . He has 2 kids and probably grandchildren.

I am sure by election time he will be a serial cheater, and all kinds of scams going on about him, after all Trump needs his sweet revenge, so soon all these little secrets will come out of his closet.

He might be a molester of children or even a serial grabber of pussy, the good Lord only knows and of course
Trump.
If that were true, he's be a Republican...natch!

and then , this info mentions some incident that supposedly happened while 'mrobama' was the boss of the Admiral Dr. , Camp and Penelope . --- Secret Service disputes allegation against Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson ---
Ah...so it's all Former President Obama's fault, eh?
------------------------------------- Jackson was 'mrobamas' nominee and all i said is that if these nefarious things happened they happened while Jackson was working for 'mrobama' Bodecea .

and then , this info mentions some incident that supposedly happened while 'mrobama' was the boss of the Admiral Dr. , Camp and Penelope . --- Secret Service disputes allegation against Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson ---
------------------------------------- Jackson was 'mrobamas' nominee and all i said is that if these nefarious things happened they happened while Jackson was working for 'mrobama' Bodecea .
He was? When did Former President Obama nominate him? And for what?

I think Mr. Bush hired him first, Pismoe.

i concede the point but Jackson was 'mrobamas' employee in his position in the White House and USA government that 'mrobama' ran . [for 8 years] So any crimes done by Jackson were when 'mrobama' was da boss Bodecea .

Another Oopsie for the Dotard

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump lambasted Sen. Jon Tester on Thursday for his central role in ending Ronny Jackson’s prospects to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs by revealing damaging allegations about the longtime physician’s stewardship of the White House medical unit.

On Capitol Hill, Tester’s Republican counterpart - Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Chairman Johnny Isakson, Ga., - defended the Montana Democrat’s decision to release the information.

Their are no bounds to #GOPdumb

You guys are actually expecting the Orange Hot Air Machine to produce anything on Tester?
LOL
He has some of his best men looking into it

They can’t believe what they are finding
What's that?

What's that?

RW talking out his ass again.

Seems to have a problem including content that makes sense

He was providing historical context for Trump's bullshit claims. You may have heard it passing over your head.

give us all the bad details of his nitty gritty life. Does he cheat on his wife of 40 years . He has 2 kids and probably grandchildren.

I am sure by election time he will be a serial cheater, and all kinds of scams going on about him, after all Trump needs his sweet revenge, so soon all these little secrets will come out of his closet.

He might be a molester of children or even a serial grabber of pussy, the good Lord only knows and of course
Trump.
I heard in 1973 he grabbed a gurl by da you know what !!!!

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump lambasted Sen. Jon Tester on Thursday for his central role in ending Ronny Jackson’s prospects to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs by revealing damaging allegations about the longtime physician’s stewardship of the White House medical unit.

On Capitol Hill, Tester’s Republican counterpart - Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Chairman Johnny Isakson, Ga., - defended the Montana Democrat’s decision to release the information.

------------------------------------------------------ think that Jackson was working for 'mrobama' when these supposed events took place Doctor .

It's only Honest Don's discretion that keeps him from revealing harmful secrets about Sen. Tester - secrets so damaging they would end the Democratic Senator's re-election chances. Trump is honor-bound to keep Tester's secrets.

Don't even ask, Trump fans. Yes! You may have another!

It's only Honest Don's discretion that keeps him from revealing harmful secrets about Sen. Tester - secrets so damaging they would end the Democratic Senator's re-election chances. Trump is honor-bound to keep Tester's secrets.

-------------------------------------------- YOU people are silly . but 'tester' may not be reelected JM !!

-------------------------------------------- YOU people are silly . but 'tester' may not be reelected JM !!

Indeed, he may not. And Trump may reveal secrets about Tester the same day he testifies under oath in Mueller's investigation. I understand there will be a hockey game in Hell that day.

------------------------------------------------------ think that Jackson was working for 'mrobama' when these supposed events took place Doctor .

What difference would that make? Fact is, Ronny was not qualified in the slightest and it was REPUBLICANS who knew it and capsized the ship.

New Topics

Forum List

Back