Come on Trump, give the crap on Senator Tester

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
give us all the bad details of his nitty gritty life. Does he cheat on his wife of 40 years . He has 2 kids and probably grandchildren.

I am sure by election time he will be a serial cheater, and all kinds of scams going on about him, after all Trump needs his sweet revenge, so soon all these little secrets will come out of his closet.

He might be a molester of children or even a serial grabber of pussy, the good Lord only knows and of course
Trump.

Watch for Testor to resign within a week.
It's that or all the corrupt and worse sewage sticking to him is going to be 'leaked' to the WAPO/NYTs

You guys are actually expecting the Orange Hot Air Machine to produce anything on Tester?
LOL

You guys are actually expecting the Orange Hot Air Machine to produce anything on Tester?
LOL
He has some of his best men looking into it

They can’t believe what they are finding

What Trump apparently doesn't realize is that there were SEVERAL Republicans who backed the statements made by Tester and shared his concerns.

Go ahead Fat Donnie - show us your stuff. :rolleyes-41:

looks like 'tester' was lying about Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson according to USA Secret Service . According to FOX 'tester' was lying about a car accident and other things that 'tester' accused Ronny Jackson of doing Penelope .

looks like 'tester' was lying about Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson according to USA Secret Service . According to FOX 'tester' was lying about a car accident and other things that 'tester' accused Ronny Jackson of doing Penelope .
------------------------------------------------------- and how many years did this Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson work for 'mrobama' ?? As a guess it seems to me that all the supposed crimes that Jackson supposedly did were when Jackaon worked for 'mrobama' Penelope .

What Trump apparently doesn't realize is that there were SEVERAL Republicans who backed the statements made by Tester and shared his concerns.

---------------------------------- FAT Donald , silly infantile insults like FAT . You oughta take a look at the rather large 'john tester' DR Love .

---------------------------------- FAT Donald , silly infantile insults like FAT . You oughta take a look at the rather large 'john tester' DR Love .

JT does give Fat Donnie a run for his money ;-)

and then , this info mentions some incident that supposedly happened while 'mrobama' was the boss of the Admiral Dr. , Camp and Penelope . --- Secret Service disputes allegation against Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson ---

Ya think Donald may have given "Tex" a call? :)

Director of the United States Secret Service: Who Is Randolph Alles?

Me too
---------------------------------------------- no , but if the USA is getting that corrupt and third worldy i am happy to see it as you liberals will get exactly what YOU deserve DR Love ,

and like i have said , Ronny Jackson worked for 'mrobama' for 8 years and if the bad things happened they happened while 'mrobama' was Jacksons Boss DR Love !!

and then , this info mentions some incident that supposedly happened while 'mrobama' was the boss of the Admiral Dr. , Camp and Penelope . --- Secret Service disputes allegation against Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson ---

Ya think Donald may have given "Tex" a call? :)

Director of the United States Secret Service: Who Is Randolph Alles?

Me too
---------------------------------------------- no , but if the USA is getting that corrupt and third worldy i am happy to see it as you liberals will get exactly what YOU deserve DR Love ,

Yes, the USA under Trump is becoming decidedly third worldy.

• record disapproval of his presidency;
  • bitter divisions among our people;
  • fear and concern from our allies;
  • aid and comfort to our enemies;
  • regular firings and resignations from his administration;
  • proliferating stories of corruptions large and small;
  • streams of news of indictments and plea bargains;
  • presidential insults that never stop coming;
  • false statements that are a way of life in the White House; and
  • an epic backlash from voters that is squarely aimed at Republicans.

3f23a12872b92c59fd4b2fe1fccabefc.jpg

Forum List

Back