Combatting the flu epidemic in the Ozarks

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Somebody asked me what I would do, if I was the state governor of Arkansas, and I had people dying the flu all over the place like last year.

I said...

I would turn the University of Arkansas Razorback stadium into a temporary American Red Cross Shelter..
And have it staffed by the American Red Cross, the Arkansas National Guard, the British and Australian SAS, and the U.S. Marshalls.

Overseen by Unicef.

And I would have the Marshalls, SAS and the National Guard go around rounding everybody up, by force.. handcuffs and shackles ... and bring them to the American Red Cross Outpost, and get them Vaccinated against the flu, by the red cross nurses.

No Choice
No Religious Appeals
No Bullshit about how bad the vaccine is

And they're getting treated for it... period, whether or not they have the flu.
Strapped down to a gurney, and given two IV bags of the latest Antibiotics, one in each arm... similar to the way lethal injection is.

When they arrive at the stadium.. they're assigned a gurney, and strapped down to it, lethal injection style..

And then immediately started on two bags of IV antibiotics, and then when the bags are empty, they get a tripple dose of vaccine.

Antibiotics doesn't cause harm.

Why strapped down ?

Because this is a one size fits all deal its a uniform sweep against the flu epidemic, and it must be assumed that everybody is going to stir shit about it... strapped down keeps it running smoothly and efficiently, and quickly.

:)

Granny says, "Dat's right - it gonna be the end time plague o' the Bible...
icon_grandma.gif

Bill Gates Warns World ‘Vulnerable’ to Deadly Epidemic in Next Decade
December 30, 2016 — Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates warned on Friday that the world was vulnerable to a deadly epidemic of an illness like flu, with the recent Ebola and Zika outbreaks underlining weaknesses in global efforts to tackle health crises swiftly.
Gates, whose foundation invests in improving healthcare in developing countries, said the global emergency response system was not strong enough and the ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly was lacking. He added that there needed to be more focus on developing treatments for likely epidemics. "I cross my fingers all the time that some epidemic like a big flu doesn't come along in the next 10 years," Microsoft Corp founder Gates told Britain's BBC radio. "I do think we will have much better medical tools, much better response, but we are a bit vulnerable right now if something spread very quickly, like a flu, that was quite fatal."

27A468B0-75DF-4114-B51C-10AA8D0CF6D9_w250_r1_s.jpg

Businessman Bill Gates exits through the lobby at Trump Tower in Manhattan, New York City​

But Gates defended the World Health Organization (WHO) over widespread criticism of its handling of the 2014 Ebola crisis that killed thousands in west Africa, saying the agency was neither funded, nor staffed, to meet all the expectations. He also raised concerns over growing antimicrobial resistance to drugs, saying the success of antibiotics had created complacency. The misuse and overuse of antibiotics is accelerating antimicrobial resistance which is already complicating efforts to treat tuberculosis, HIV and malaria.

Gates said richer countries must help developing nations tackle disease, both for humanitarian reasons and for their own self-interest. He said international co-operation had almost succeeded in wiping out polio which remains endemic only in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If there are no new cases in the next three years polio will become the second human disease to be eradicated after smallpox in 1980. "We're very close. Hopefully, the last case will be some time next year," Gates said.

Bill Gates Warns World ‘Vulnerable’ to Deadly Epidemic in Next Decade

Forum List

Back