Columbia Switches To Online Classes So Jewish Students Can Participate From The Attics Where They Are Hiding

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1713986985484.png

NEW YORK, NY — In the wake of ongoing anti-Israel protests that have engulfed the school's campus, Columbia University announced it has switched to online classes so Jewish students can participate from the attics where they are hiding.

The school's leadership met earlier in the week to discuss options that would ease tensions on campus and allow Jewish students to continue their education without leaving the safety of the attics where they have been forced to take refuge from rampant antisemitism among large pockets of the student body.

"I'm glad I can still do my coursework," one Jewish student said after the announcement was made. "After being relegated to hiding here in this attic, I was afraid that I'd start missing too many classes and my grades would suffer. Thankfully, the administration has been kind enough to give me online access to my classes right here in this attic while they allow violent antisemitic protests to sweep across campus. Thanks!"

Though anti-Israel protestors were disappointed that they would have fewer opportunities to threaten and berate people on campus, Jewish students were relieved. "Online classes make it really convenient," said another Jewish student. "Whether I'm out of town, sick in bed, or hiding in an attic to avoid being assaulted by an angry mob who want me and everyone else of my ethnicity wiped off the face of the earth, I don't have to worry about missing any assignments."

At publishing time, the Columbia administration had put forth plans to load Jewish students onto train cars and transport them to special camps to help them concentrate.

At publishing time, the Columbia administration had put forth plans to load Jewish students onto train cars and transport them to special camps to help them concentrate.

Sounds familiar ... who else liked loading them onto train cars and sending them to special camps?

How about rounding up the Hamas scum and putting them on 'special boats' back to Islamo Land along with their vermin domestic fans?

View attachment 937169

NEW YORK, NY — In the wake of ongoing anti-Israel protests that have engulfed the school's campus, Columbia University announced it has switched to online classes so Jewish students can participate from the attics where they are hiding.

The school's leadership met earlier in the week to discuss options that would ease tensions on campus and allow Jewish students to continue their education without leaving the safety of the attics where they have been forced to take refuge from rampant antisemitism among large pockets of the student body.

"I'm glad I can still do my coursework," one Jewish student said after the announcement was made. "After being relegated to hiding here in this attic, I was afraid that I'd start missing too many classes and my grades would suffer. Thankfully, the administration has been kind enough to give me online access to my classes right here in this attic while they allow violent antisemitic protests to sweep across campus. Thanks!"

Though anti-Israel protestors were disappointed that they would have fewer opportunities to threaten and berate people on campus, Jewish students were relieved. "Online classes make it really convenient," said another Jewish student. "Whether I'm out of town, sick in bed, or hiding in an attic to avoid being assaulted by an angry mob who want me and everyone else of my ethnicity wiped off the face of the earth, I don't have to worry about missing any assignments."

Manly Jews Would Use the Attics as Snipers' Nests

It's a big mistake for Jews to hide from these scum.

Would it help if they all wore coloured arm bands , for example , so that passing strangers could help them if they felt that their American attitudes toward free speech and censorship were rebounding on them .

And , of course , every Jew should be given the right to explain why they support Ethnic Cleansing plus the torture and killing of women and children .

The Rule of Law .

Would it help if they all wore coloured arm bands , for example , so that passing strangers could help them if they felt that their American attitudes toward free speech and censorship were rebounding on them .

And , of course , every Jew should be given the right to explain why they support Ethnic Cleansing plus the torture and killing of women and children .

The Rule of Law .

It would help if they defended themselves and exercise their rights to exist and not be driven into hiding by the pieces of shit like you assaulting them and bullying them. You vermin would really hate that. Hiding behind the state is a mistake when it is controlled by the criminal syndicate Biden runs.

It would help if they defended themselves and exercise their rights to exist and not be driven into hiding by the pieces of shit like you assaulting them and bullying them. You vermin would really hate that. Hiding behind the state is a mistake when it is controlled by the criminal syndicate Biden runs.

You do love to wail and bleat .

Not a very good start point when defending supporters of Ethnic Cleansing and the mass murder of women and children .

I am 100% supportive of everybody who assaults and bullies ( your words) Hitler Impersonators and their cronies. .

However , I assume you are a paid-up member of some extremist Nazi type organisation as you seem unphased about starvation , torture and murder .

Forum List

Back