Colorado police on alert after death threat

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Our transformed society.

'We are about to start striking fear, shooting'

The threat, which spanned 37 seconds, came by way of a disguised male voice.

“It’s time you guys know that we are no longer playing around with the police departments,” the voice said, a recording of the caller indicated. “Aurora and Denver, we are about to start striking fear, shooting down all cops that we see by theirselves. You guys are evicting innocent people. Let us catch you by yourself, and it’s shots fired.”

Read more at Colorado police on alert after death threat

-----------------------------------

This is a war. The police need to start acting like it. Use armored cars and machine guns.

This is a war. The police need to start acting like it. Use armored cars and machine guns.

Uhhhh NO!!!

They just need to stop enforcing laws in the ghettos.

The hoodrats will eat each other.

We don't need the police running around like soldiers, the SWAT teams kicking in doors to serve warrants is bad enough.

Uhhhh NO!!!

They just need to stop enforcing laws in the ghettos.

The hoodrats will eat each other.

We don't need the police running around like soldiers, the SWAT teams kicking in doors to serve warrants is bad enough.

Running around like soldiers?

The way it's going...they're gonna need to start.

Travel in groups. 360 degree awareness. Armored cars.

Unless we just have to accept some sacrificial lambs.

I like the "stay out of the ghetto method".
They'll be begging for police presence in short order.
And maybe..just maybe the honest ghetto dwellers will stop saying "they dint see nuffin".
If I was a cop the first time I heard that...I wouldnt be back.

And maybe..just maybe the honest ghetto dwellers will stop saying "they dint see nuffin".

That's quickly happening.

Milwaukee is reporting it's 2015 homicides are up 80%!!! Almost DOUBLE 2014...with 4 months left.

I hate the idea of having cops with MG's walking around. That's something we used to point at in the USSR and other hell holes with derision. Cops just need to maintain situational awareness.

I hate the idea of having cops with MG's walking around. That's something we used to point at in the USSR and other hell holes with derision. Cops just need to maintain situational awareness.

Well a domestic M4 isn't a machine gun. Its semi auto. In fact...it fires a bullet 50% smaller than the .45 Cal pistol cops carry.

But it's probably 20-40x more accurate. That's why the military loves them. And for cops....it's safer. For everyone...because few misses means safer incidents for bystanders.

Of course....DontTazeMeBro and other cop haters are ripping NYPD for "missing 83 out of 84" shots at a thug who was shooting at them. They used pistols...on a moving target that shoots back. Very difficult....and that's why the military doesn't use pistols for urban shootouts.

But give a cop an M4 so he is far more accurate....and DontTazeMeBro bitch's about that.

ussr didn't have the negro crime problem we do...

Remember when many conservatives across the nation didn't uncontrollably soil themselves whenever their masters commanded it of them?

Some of you may not remember such a time, being it was so long ago.
If you ever need a policeman, call Farrakhan.

Remember when many conservatives across the nation didn't uncontrollably soil themselves whenever their masters commanded it of them?

Some of you may not remember such a time, being it was so long ago.
Go bake cookies. Moron....
It is my hope you or a loved on of yours become a crime victim. You call the police and they refuse your request for service because you are advocating the murder of police officers.

According to a friend who is retired LEO, many crimes in minority neighborhoods go unsolved because no one will talk to the police. "No snitchin'" is the rule of the 'hood.
The irony is that honest people in these neighborhoods accuse law enforcement of not offering the type of protection they do in other areas. So in response, PD's use community policing. Some cities go as far as requiring those officers to reside where they work. Invariably, when arrests numbers rise, those very same people complain about "the police state"....They want it both ways. "Protect us. But don't arrest anyone."

That's quickly happening.

Milwaukee is reporting it's 2015 homicides are up 80%!!! Almost DOUBLE 2014...with 4 months left.
There were FIVE murders in Charlotte over a 30 hour period this past weekend. One victim was a 7 year old child. He was shot dead at , get this....A birthday party for a child....
7-year-old killed at birthday party; woman fatally shot sitting on porch

Our transformed society.

'We are about to start striking fear, shooting'

The threat, which spanned 37 seconds, came by way of a disguised male voice.

“It’s time you guys know that we are no longer playing around with the police departments,” the voice said, a recording of the caller indicated. “Aurora and Denver, we are about to start striking fear, shooting down all cops that we see by theirselves. You guys are evicting innocent people. Let us catch you by yourself, and it’s shots fired.”
This is absolutely amazing! Police actually have received an anonymous crank call?

How can it be? I can't believe it!

"Theirselves?? (My guess is Dannyboys made that call.)

Last edited:
ussr didn't have the negro crime problem we do...

Indeed, but their police still walked around with AK's and PPsH's. It was an Orwellian nightmare I would prefer not to live with here.

As an aside they did still have Chechens.

Forum List

Back