Colorado oks joining national popular vote compact to cast all electoral votes for popular winner in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Colorado OKs joining National Popular Vote compact to cast all electoral votes for popular winner in presidential elections
Under a bill passed Thursday by the Colorado House, Colorado has agreed to join 12 other states in a compact system that aims to cast all its electoral votes for the winner of the national popular presidential vote.

This is what you try to do when your retard who doesn't understand the system, is told ffalse information by democratic ****s who only have their best interest at hand not yours assholes theirs.

All states seeking to undermine the Constitution by mere legislation should have their votes disregarded.

So in other words their voters don’t count for shit. Great job libs, you’re finally showing your true colors.

Colorado OKs joining National Popular Vote compact to cast all electoral votes for popular winner in presidential elections
Under a bill passed Thursday by the Colorado House, Colorado has agreed to join 12 other states in a compact system that aims to cast all its electoral votes for the winner of the national popular presidential vote.

This is what you try to do when your retard who doesn't understand the system, is told ffalse information by democratic ****s who only have their best interest at hand not yours assholes theirs.
:clap:

Getting closer and closer

This may be a bad idea, but as I understand it the US Constitution grants the states the authority to choose their electors how they want to, and the electors can vote for whom they want.
It's a horrible idea....It disenfranchises the voters of the state....They could vote 5:1 (an absurd ratio to demonstrate the point) for candidate X, but if candidate Y gets the popular vote, their overwhelming votes for the former are nullified.

Like I said, this idiocy is almost certain to be nullified by USSC.

This may be a bad idea, but as I understand it the US Constitution grants the states the authority to choose their electors how they want to, and the electors can vote for whom they want.
It's a horrible idea....It disenfranchises the voters of the state....They could vote 5:1 (an absurd ratio to demonstrate the point) for candidate X, but if candidate Y gets the popular vote, their overwhelming votes for the former are nullified.

Your "5:1" candidate with "overwhelming" votes actually gets less votes than his opponent, and that's why you think they should win. Too dumb.

Your "5:1" candidate with "overwhelming" votes actually gets less votes than his opponent, and that's why you think they should win. Too dumb.
What's dumb is your failure to understand, or care, that protections were put into the Constitution to keep a few big highly populated states from overwhelming and dominating the interests of those in the many less populated states.

We have a representative republic, moron. Not a pure democracy. Colorado and the other undoubtedly leftist states
would like to usher in fascism here by deconstructing the safeguards within the Constitution.

Go live in Belgium or China if you don't like our form of government.

What's dumb is your failure to understand, or care, that protections were put into the Constitution to keep a few big highly populated states from overwhelming and dominating the interests of those in the many less populated states.

We have a representative republic, moron. Not a pure democracy. Colorado and the other undoubtedly leftist states
would like to usher in fascism here by deconstructing the safeguards within the Constitution.

Lol you’re inviting me to leave because I hate how the government operates, but the states making this agreement is part of how our government operates. Don’t like it? Move to Belgium or China, snowflake. Tyrannies by a minority never end well.

Lol you’re inviting me to leave because I hate how the government operates, but the states making this agreement is part of how our government operates
States are supposed to vote for who they choose. Not who California or New York chooses. Your problem is you are simply too ignorant to comment on most issues, including his one.
But you have the right to stay dumb, I suppose.

The Supreme Court should rule on the notion that states can bypass the will of their
citizens and simply cut deals with other states. Good luck with that.
Don’t like it? Move to Belgium or China, snowflake. Tyrannies by a minority never end well.
I actually approve how the Founding Fathers set up the Electoral College specifically so little morons like yourself couldn't let a small handful of states run over the rights of all the others. Start packing, monkey brains. You'll love China.

They "think" just like you do.

Too dumb is not knowing why the electoral college was created and put in place....That dummy would be you.

More votes = win. It's not hard, bro. More than 2 states are voting. Too fucking stupid.
Yes. You are, bro.

I'm not going to argue with an absolute idiot who doesn't know about or approve of the Electoral College.
A group of ten other democrat controlled states are all pledging to cast their electoral votes for whoever wins the popular vote and so far, until some red states agree to join in, it's just an exercise in idiocy anyway.

I guess that's why you approve, bro.

Once again the Democrats clamor, "We don't need no stinkin' Constitution!"

Ah more futility....its hilarious.

Lol you’re inviting me to leave because I hate how the government operates, but the states making this agreement is part of how our government operates.

How silly. They are clearly in opposition to how our government operates.

Tyrannies by a minority never end well.

Indeed. Those states should keep that in mind before taking this path.

Forum List

Back