Colorado lawmaker proposes renaming part of I-25 after Barack Obama

yeah, but you're a moron and most of the country still likes president Obama.

but then again, we don't expect trump trolls to do anything but spew racist, lowlife garbage.
What you morons don't get is that we'd despise Obama even if he was 100% white. BTW most of the country likes him is false. 37% at most.

We can name something after Obama.....is Chicago opening a new slum or sewage plant ?

No bitch jf it is a stretch of road with lots of fatalities. Honoring his many war that chewed up Americans when not allowed to FIGHT YO WIN!

Maybe no conventional yellow or white lines. Just red lines anyone can cross at will with no consequences.

Why not? Obama was a good president. I live in the DC area, where so much is named after one of the worst fucking white-trash whores ever to land in the Oval Office, ronald reagan. If one can name an airport, a federal building, and an aircraft carrier for one of the worst pieces of shit ever to be POTUS, what's wrong with naming something dignified for a good president?

Well if they named it after you, it would be the "head up your ass highway".

Reagan on his worst day wasn't the fucktard that Obama was on his best.

Reagan was pure scum who set about to destroy our country from Day One. In contrast, Obama sought to improve it. I remember reagan's inauguration day, when little bitsy boys came to town in their cowboy booties. Trash then. Trash now. Get that filthy dead pig's name off of everything!

Why not? Obama was a good president. I live in the DC area, where so much is named after one of the worst fucking white-trash whores ever to land in the Oval Office, ronald reagan. If one can name an airport, a federal building, and an aircraft carrier for one of the worst pieces of shit ever to be POTUS, what's wrong with naming something dignified for a good president?

Reagan was pure scum who set about to destroy our country from Day One. In contrast, Obama sought to improve it. I remember reagan's inauguration day, when little bitsy boys came to town in their cowboy booties. Trash then. Trash now. Get that filthy dead pig's name off of everything!

Oh...and you are who ?

Some butthurt lefty bitch who thinks Obama was "good".

Reagain gave this country back it's backbone, but you have no clue as to what that means.

You are to busy sucking on your Obama blowup doll.

Oh...and you are who ?

Reagain gave this country back it's backbone, but you have no clue as to what that means.

reagan was trash, pure and simple.

Oh...and you are who ?

reagan was trash, pure and simple.

I hate to think what that makes you.

Hillary lost, go light a candle potty mouth.
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Hillary lost, go light a candle potty mouth.
View attachment 189212

That Clinton lost has no bearing on the fact that reagan was an arrogant filthy pig who sought, and still is succeeding after death, in ruining the U.S.A. The bitch died long before the election of 2016. and you guys engineering the election of a complete whore.

Forum List

Back