Colorado lawmaker proposes renaming part of I-25 after Barack Obama

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

According to Pabon’s website, the renaming would honor the former president by “commemorating his extraordinary message of hope and resiliency that will continue to inspire the nation for generations to come.”

I would like see like a public toilet named after him , like the ObamaShitter on you , or the You did not shit that, you can keep your shit if you want to, Obamashitcare, shit ready jobs ,obamaroid, Baracklogjammer
6ab0a3d9f697654808c0aa9294d8b28c.jpg

Meat Puppet Faggot Highway?

Isn't that a Lower Intestine?

Will the speed bumps be called hemorrhoids?

Last edited:
I tried getting a bridge in my area renamed the Ted Kennedy Bridge. That idea was... dead on arrival. :eusa_shifty:

It's okay, guys. I'll punch myself in the throat for that one.

Obama already is on Mt Rushmore, what more does he want?

EMPTY-CHAIR-obama-on-mt-rushmore.jpg

Last edited:

According to Pabon’s website, the renaming would honor the former president by “commemorating his extraordinary message of hope and resiliency that will continue to inspire the nation for generations to come.”

I would like see like a public toilet named after him , like the ObamaShitter on you , or the You did not shit that, you can keep your shit if you want to, Obamashitcare, shit ready jobs ,obamaroid, Baracklogjammer
View attachment 188973
Good idea! Lets also make it mandatory that when illegals take a crap in public, that's where they do it.

You can't undesignate a Federal Interstate number like I-25 or I-80. These highways run thru multiple States and take you across the nation. Renaming the Colorado section will cause confusion. Drivers will get lost not knowing what happened to I25. They'll backtrack looking for where I-25 veered off. Federal taxes paid for these highways. I don't want them renamed. To the worst Presiident in the history of our nation.

Well at least the Barack H. Obama Presidential library is almost completed.....

maasai-hut.gif

View attachment 188973

yeah, but you're a moron and most of the country still likes president Obama.

but then again, we don't expect trump trolls to do anything but spew racist, lowlife garbage.

carry on.

Obama already is on Mt Rushmore, what more does he want?

EMPTY-CHAIR-obama-on-mt-rushmore.jpg
I wonder when they are going to cut the faces off the mountain and store them after all two of them owned slaves.

but that isn't what they're known for. unlike treasonous confederate soldiers who fought for the right to own people.

no doubt that's too subtle a distinction for you

yeah, but you're a moron and most of the country still likes president Obama.

but then again, we don't expect trump trolls to do anything but spew racist, lowlife garbage.
What you morons don't get is that we'd despise Obama even if he was 100% white. BTW most of the country likes him is false. 37% at most.

View attachment 188973

Personally I think a president should be dead before this ever happens.

Why not? Obama was a good president. I live in the DC area, where so much is named after one of the worst fucking white-trash whores ever to land in the Oval Office, ronald reagan. If one can name an airport, a federal building, and an aircraft carrier for one of the worst pieces of shit ever to be POTUS, what's wrong with naming something dignified for a good president?

View attachment 188973

They can call it the elitist highway and we'll all know it was named after our first Affirmative Action President.

Why not? Obama was a good president. I live in the DC area, where so much is named after one of the worst fucking white-trash whores ever to land in the Oval Office, ronald reagan. If one can name an airport, a federal building, and an aircraft carrier for one of the worst pieces of shit ever to be POTUS, what's wrong with naming something dignified for a good president?

Well if they named it after you, it would be the "head up your ass highway".

Reagan on his worst day wasn't the fucktard that Obama was on his best.

Forum List

Back