Cologne, Germany: Massive festival next week will have rapeless "safe spaces" for women

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cologne sex attacks: "Safe zone" planned ahead of city's carnival

Well shit....look at this!!! Liberals in Germany solved the Muslim refugee rape problem!! Next week Cologne hosts it's massive street carnival....one of the largest festival events in Europe. And they are worried that a repeat of the mass sexual assault event 3 weeks ago will reoccur.

Well.....dont fret folks.

They're setting up "safe spaces". Yes. Places women can go and not be raped. Um....guess women should know their place huh? I wonder if these spaces will ban Muslims or just ban all men??

And what about areas outside the safe zones??

Yay diversity!!!

How long before we section off areas that become Islamic culture zones....where we just say...hey guys...that space is yours....do as you wish and we won't go in there....

Well shit....look at this!!! Liberals in Germany solved the Muslim refugee rape problem!! Next week Cologne hosts it's massive street carnival....one of the largest festival events in Europe. And they are worried that a repeat of the mass sexual assault event 3 weeks ago will reoccur.

They're setting up "safe spaces". Yes. Places women can go and not be raped. Um....guess women should know their place huh? I wonder if these spaces will ban Muslims or just ban all men??

Yay diversity!!!
Yay segregation of the sexes, how very Islamic of them.

Yay diversity!!!
Yay segregation of the sexes, how very Islamic of them.
They have police that just stand by as Muslims sexually assault women in public. I guess this makes life easier for them. Shame on them.

The solution to the problem is to sequester women away, just like muslim countries. Women should only be out of their homes in the company of male protectors. Just like muslim counties.

“We are aware these carnival days are a challenge for us to show that we have learned from the terrible events of New Year's Eve,” Guido Kahlen, a city councillor, said.

They have learned what? How to help Muslims impose Islam on Germans? Grrrrrrr.

Hopefully they can get the no rape signs up in time.

Sorry sir, you'll have to take that raping elsewhere, this is a no rape zone...

And..... the safe zones are to be staffed with........

.... social workers.

Good Lord.

Yes that's what I thought!! The safe spaces staffed....not by armed cops....but social workers!!!???

I initially thought this had to be a parody or something. Nope. It's real. This is really the plan the leftist leaders there are going with.

• Rheinberg 'cannot rule out' drunken refugees preying on women in town
  • Organisers don't have time to develop security plan after Cologne attacks
German town cancels annual carnival over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women

Hopefully they can get the no rape signs up in time.

Sorry sir, you'll have to take that raping elsewhere, this is a no rape zone...

Yeah how do you know you're in a no-rape zone at the carnival? And what if all the women congregate there...won't that attract the Muslim herds??

Liberals....take a bow. You've accomplished your goal.

Makes me truly sad to see what's happened to Germany and other European countries. I have such fond memories of the twelve years I served there.

I've wanted to go back to visit but those thoughts are now gone.

Makes me truly sad to see what's happened to Germany and other European countries. I have such fond memories of the twelve years I served there.

I've wanted to go back to visit but those thoughts are now gone.

Just grown beard and wear a towel hat. You'll be fine.

Forum List

Back