Collusion: Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

Hey there hooker.

You know The Senate is also DONE with their Investigation and they said

NO COLLUSION!

So did The Judiciary Committee’s Investigation State..

NO COLLUSION!

So Did The Intel Committee Announce...

NO COLLUSION!

Now go turn some More
Tricks your Pimp Daddy Obama and The DNC need Mo Money!

And I’ll bet the Obama campaign used the output to get FISA court approval for wiretaps then, too.

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

Mueller does not care! He's looking for Fake Russian Collusion Clinton and Comey told him to find.
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

Does it ever hurt when you hit your head against that brick wall of reality, or are you used to it by now?
6 Investigations concluding that there was No Russian Collusion say that you are a festering **** of a liar.
Embrace the Truth or go back to turning tricks on the street in the name of Social Justice, 'cause even the underprivileged need a piece of ass.

That's how you bring home the bacon libtard style. Am I right?

Correct. Hannity, Alex Jones, Breitbart, Putin, the Republican led house committee, and Fox all report their investigations found no Trump wrongdoing. What a shock.
Thank you for servicing the underprivileged by providing a quality blowjob at a reasonable price.

He gave a million dollars toward The Fake Russian GPS Dossier and KNEW it was used in The FISA Application and said nothing about it.

So he is Implicated.

And I’ll bet the Obama campaign used the output to get FISA court approval for wiretaps then, too.

Why shouldn't Obama get FISA approval when a presidential candidate is potentially selling out the country? Trump, no doubt, was looking forward to a time when he wouldn't be president and he could cash in. It's the way he thinks.

To be accurate, Obama had nothing to do with the FISA warrant. He was probably told about it, but I'm not sure he had the authority to be involved in it in any way.

Mueller does not care! He's looking for Fake Russian Collusion Clinton and Comey told him to find.

Does it ever hurt when you hit your head against that brick wall of reality, or are you used to it by now?
6 Investigations concluding that there was No Russian Collusion say that you are a festering **** of a liar.
Embrace the Truth or go back to turning tricks on the street in the name of Social Justice, 'cause even the underprivileged need a piece of ass.

That's how you bring home the bacon libtard style. Am I right?

None of those 6 investigations even looked into collusion, conspiracy, crimes beyond Russia.

Get a clue.

Why shouldn't Obama get FISA approval when a presidential candidate is potentially selling out the country? Trump, no doubt, was looking forward to a time when he wouldn't be president and he could cash in. It's the way he thinks.

To be accurate, Obama had nothing to do with the FISA warrant. He was probably told about it, but I'm not sure he had the authority to be involved in it in any way.
Stop. Please stop. You’re making too much sense and will totally confuse the cult.

Lots of people paid money to the law firm, they have an annual revenue of over 710 million dollars.

Amazon, ATT, Nintendo, UPS, Zillow and lots more also paid them money.

Fuck you are such a rube!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
lots of people met with russians in 2016.

the question is, what did they pay them for. if we can put this much time and effort into some uber-secret meeting in trump towers with a russian lawyer who wasn't supposed to be in the country, why can't we also follow up on things that are arguably more tangible?

my goal is to make a crime a crime in that it is the same for all. if all this crap happened, we need to dig into it also or we're just appeasing noisy people, not going for justice.
The question that DEPLORABLES always run from:
Why did 11 members of TRump’s team illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught?

Bob Mueller will explain it because you worthless POS are too scared to answer the question.

Adam Schiff ( after the House Intelligence Committee folded because the evidence was getting too close to Trump)
“ We have solid evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.”

Nunes must have been shitting in his pants which is why this investigation is caput.

Adam Schiff ( after the House Intelligence Committee folded because the evidence was getting too close to Trump)
“ We have solid evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.”

Nunes must have been shitting in his pants which is why this investigation is caput.
14 months you leftards have been singing that song.

Still waiting to hear it.

Lots of people paid money to the law firm, they have an annual revenue of over 710 million dollars.

Amazon, ATT, Nintendo, UPS, Zillow and lots more also paid them money.

Fuck you are such a rube!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
lots of people met with russians in 2016.

the question is, what did they pay them for. if we can put this much time and effort into some uber-secret meeting in trump towers with a russian lawyer who wasn't supposed to be in the country, why can't we also follow up on things that are arguably more tangible?

my goal is to make a crime a crime in that it is the same for all. if all this crap happened, we need to dig into it also or we're just appeasing noisy people, not going for justice.
The question that DEPLORABLES always run from:
Why did 11 members of TRump’s team illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught?

Bob Mueller will explain it because you worthless POS are too scared to answer the question.
Clippy.jpg

Forum List

Back