College Paper could be McDonnell's macaca

University?

Oh for fuck sake, why waiste the time and money.

Just give the degree paper out in a lottery and let talent rise.

Let's just say that I suspect that my 40,000 -50,000 posts on public message boards has probably given any potential political opponent enough to hang my chances of running for public office, too.

The guy was a young Reagan-style Republican.

Republicans hate poor people and his paper, if it was honest to that Regan style, will probably show him for what he is.

Now he says he's grown up since then, but if he truly has, then he's no longer a Republican that most angry Republicans will like.

If he's truly grown up since then he's a RINO.

I give you ONE CHANCE, to SEARCH THE BOARD, and find ANYTHING I've said that was RACIST.

Otherwise little chrissie boy, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MADE OUT TO BE A LIAR AND A DUMBASS!

GO... the clock is ticking and people are going to be reading this waiting and wondering...

You called Obama a "******."

Don't try to deny it, because we both know it is true.

I absolutely did... ******, ******, ******... like that? And I told you WHY I called him a ******. BECAUSE HE IS! So is his fucking RACIST PREACHER, REVEREND WRIGHT, who obama sat FRONT AND CENTER LISTENING TO FOR TWENTY FUCKING YEARS to all the HATE WHITEY TRASH THAT FUCKING FROTHING AT THE MOUTH ****** PREACHED. Now I get ONE THING from that, and that's that obama AGREED WITH EVERYTHING THAT RACIST PREACHER SAID, and that makes him a ******. You got a problem with that, too fucking bad you whiny little bitch. Me pointing out a ****** when I see one does NOT make ME a racist.

You're a liar, a dumbass, and one of the boards biggest partisan hacks, and you play the race card ALL OVER THE BOARD to ANYONE who DARES disagree with your fucking MESSIAH. Well cry me a fucking river you pathetic little pink faced sissy liberal twat.

Can you also spell Hypocrite? GOOD FOR YOU!

Obama is not running for the Governor of Virginia. He has already been elected to office. He has no obligation to show any of his papers. He won and McCain lost...GET OVER IT.

This Thread is about the Thesis of candidate McDonnell who, after reading his paper, wants women to stay at home barefoot and pregnant, Gays to either go away or be jailed, and chidren of "fornicators" to suffer for the sins of their parents.

Hhhhmmmm, seems I forgot something....

With all due respect Chris (and that's about what you have left in the eye droper after you squeeze the bulb) The paper was written forty years ago. How many people do you know who's views haven't changed at least a little over the last forty years?
McDonnell's term paper was written 20 years ago, not 40. He was 34 years old, that's mature. Either he's lying now or he was lying then to brown nose the bigots at Regent University. Neither scenario is appealing.

Oh I suspect he's recanting his former position honestly.

That's what conservatives inevitably end up having to do in most cases.

Yes, I remember when the conservatives told us that women were inferior beings, folks.

If you don't, you're entiher too young to remember, or your memory is very selective.

The only problem Creigh Deeds has now is that he is a simply awful campaigner. This is damning for McDonnell though, most people don't think gay people should be "punished" or condoms be outlawed.

I absolutely did... ******, ******, ******... like that? And I told you WHY I called him a ******. BECAUSE HE IS! So is his fucking RACIST PREACHER, REVEREND WRIGHT, who obama sat FRONT AND CENTER LISTENING TO FOR TWENTY FUCKING YEARS to all the HATE WHITEY TRASH THAT FUCKING FROTHING AT THE MOUTH ****** PREACHED. Now I get ONE THING from that, and that's that obama AGREED WITH EVERYTHING THAT RACIST PREACHER SAID, and that makes him a ******. You got a problem with that, too fucking bad you whiny little bitch. Me pointing out a ****** when I see one does NOT make ME a racist..

What exactly is your definition of a "******"?

If you have to look back 20 years at a paper he barely remembers writing back in college, then he must be doing something pretty damn good to remain that clean. I say vote for him.

He "barely remembers" writing it, but pushed for several of the measures he talked about in the paper while he was in the state legislature and colleagues have said the paper is representative of his views, based on the discussions they've had with him.

Last edited:
He "barely remembers" writing it, but pushed for several of the measures he talked about in the paper while he was in the state legislator and colleagues have said the paper is representative of his views, based on the discussion they've had with him.

It is good for my fellow Virginians to learn just how far right McDonnell is. Just as the right tried make Obama's left leaning thinking over our heads during the POTUS election. Let the people decide based on ALL of the facts.

I give you ONE CHANCE, to SEARCH THE BOARD, and find ANYTHING I've said that was RACIST.

Otherwise little chrissie boy, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MADE OUT TO BE A LIAR AND A DUMBASS!

GO... the clock is ticking and people are going to be reading this waiting and wondering...

I absolutely did... ******, ******, ******... like that? And I told you WHY I called him a ******. BECAUSE HE IS! So is his fucking RACIST PREACHER, REVEREND WRIGHT, who obama sat FRONT AND CENTER LISTENING TO FOR TWENTY FUCKING YEARS to all the HATE WHITEY TRASH THAT FUCKING FROTHING AT THE MOUTH ****** PREACHED. Now I get ONE THING from that, and that's that obama AGREED WITH EVERYTHING THAT RACIST PREACHER SAID, and that makes him a ******. You got a problem with that, too fucking bad you whiny little bitch. Me pointing out a ****** when I see one does NOT make ME a racist.
You're a liar, a dumbass, and one of the boards biggest partisan hacks, and you play the race card ALL OVER THE BOARD to ANYONE who DARES disagree with your fucking MESSIAH. Well cry me a fucking river you pathetic little pink faced sissy liberal twat.

WOW....I don't know if you are really this stupid, or simply so brainwashed by the KLAN that you actually believe your own bullshit?:cuckoo:

His thesis reads like he is a strick catholic so I can see how atheist are coming unglued. Like I stated if the DNC makes this a big issue guess what, the more people will vote for him.

I am a Christian and I have problems with some of his statements. Women seemed to be relegated to second class citizens and the statements about "fornicators." For real?

How compassionate can a person be when he basically said homosexuals should be considered criminals and that services should be dolled out on a moralistic basis. Very troubling...

WOW....I don't know if you are really this stupid, or simply so brainwashed by the KLAN that you actually believe your own bullshit?:cuckoo:

what's the matter? did he insult the Ossiah again?

The only problem Creigh Deeds has now is that he is a simply awful campaigner. This is damning for McDonnell though, most people don't think gay people should be "punished" or condoms be outlawed.

yes, Deeds seemingly lethargic campaign may be enough to put McD into office.

His thesis reads like he is a strick catholic so I can see how atheist are coming unglued. Like I stated if the DNC makes this a big issue guess what, the more people will vote for him.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

and the moon is made of green cheese.

Do your realize how many voters are working women?

This guy is toast

Forum List

Back