Colin Powell Warned President George W. Bush

No. Powell was of the few who advised on Iraq with trepidation.
In case you are among the two percent of Americans who never watched your hero, Powell, betraying the Nation that honored him in exchange for his master's approval, here it is:

He's not my hero. He's a racist turncoat.
But I'm able to remember from twelve years past and remain objective as opposed to those of you who have poor memories and rely on propaganda for info.

He's not my hero. He's a racist turncoat.

But I'm able to remember from twelve years past and remain objective as opposed to those of you who have poor memories and rely on propaganda for info.
Propaganda?

Colin Powell had been Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He orchestrated Operation Desert Storm, which included the most reprehensible example of criminal military actions in modern history -- remembered as The Highway of Death, in which thousands of retreating Iraqi soldiers were slaughtered. So who would know better than he what kind of weapons capability Saddam had?

He demonstrated his awareness by advising Bush against invading Iraq, which he knew was unnecessary. Then, probably after being taken to the woodshed by Bush, he addressed the UN and the U.S. Congress, presenting a convincing but wholly false urgency to invade -- knowing it would cost the lives and well-being of thousands of American troops, not to mention the death and ruin of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, including little tots.

But you defend a scoundrel whose last official act revealed who and what he really is. And while you refuse to believe what is right before your eyes you accuse me of being receptive to propaganda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back