Colin Powell: "Hillary Clinton Trying To Pin Email Scandal On Me"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
"Were you lying then or are you lying now. Or are you not in fact a chronic and habitual LIAR!"
witness-for-the-prosecution-31.jpg

Main headline On Drudge
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

Hillary lied
Hillary lied about lying
Hillary lied about lying AGAIN
Hillary then declared 'Colin Powell 'made' me do it'

Like 3 fact check sites did earlier, Powell then gave Hillary his own 1 × 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS'.

Even if Colin Powell told Hillary she could use multiple personal unencrypted e-mail servers filled with extremely classified information and send/receive classified information - which he did NOT - POWELL, WHO WAS / IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CITIZEN, HAD NO AUTHORITY TO GIVE HILLARY PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING!

If Hillary was / is so stupid...or dain bramaged...not to even know who she worked for she sure as hell shouldn't be President!

As it was, Hillary used multiple illegal unauthorized unencrypted e-mail servers. The State Department not only declared they did not authorize her to do so but they also said IF SHE HAD ASKED for permission they would have said NO!

That's because EVERYONE who is NOT dain bramaged knows it is illegal for anyone to have multiple personal unencrypted servers with highly classified information on them...stored in the bathroom of a tech company that does/did not have the proper security clearance to have or do anything with them.

Yeah this was delicious....even Powell is like this bitch is crazy...I had a thread on this and it was funny...now he's like she's trying to pin it on me....dayaaaaaam.....

Of all the people NOT to blame. Powell can whine away all that black support.

Forum List

Back