Colin Kaepernik travels home to Ghana to trash US on Independence day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Colin Kaepernick Travels ‘Home’ to Ghana to Trash US on Independence Day (VIDEO)

The former NFL quarterback, who no one wants to pick up this year for some reason, tweeted out his disgust for America on Independence Day.

kaepernick-ghana.png

Kaepernick: “How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The best thing that could happen to this Anti American loser, is Karma which would be his not getting a job anywhere. But we know his sucker followers will find him work somewhere.

Colin Kaepernick Travels ‘Home’ to Ghana to Trash US on Independence Day (VIDEO)

The former NFL quarterback, who no one wants to pick up this year for some reason, tweeted out his disgust for America on Independence Day.

kaepernick-ghana.png

Kaepernick: “How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.”

The best thing that could happen to this Anti American loser, is Karma which would be his not getting a job anywhere. But we know his sucker followers will find him work somewhere.

Ghana putting a team together?

• Banned

kaepernick-ghana.png

LOL you never know

kaepernick-ghana.png

Revoke his citizenship. He has no business in the US.

kaepernick-ghana.png

Yeah, they are. Taking a page out of their history and gonna call 'em the Slave Traders.

"Revoke his citizenship. He has no business in the US."

try to avoid such ironic, hypocritical projection in the future.

"Revoke his citizenship. He has no business in the US."

try to avoid such ironic, hypocritical projection in the future.

He is a member of the BLM terrorist organization but you're right he should be executed for treason instead.

kaepernick-ghana.png

Revoke his citizenship. He has no business in the US.
Agreed. Don't let the douchebag come back.

Quit being so ridiculous. "terrorist"? they aren't right-wing! revoking citizenship and execution for exercising First Amendment rights?

you must be joking but it isn't humourous.

Quit being so ridiculous. "terrorist"? they aren't right-wing! revoking citizenship and execution for exercising First Amendment rights?

you must be joking but it isn't humourous.

He gives aid and comfort to BLM which has declared itself an enemy of the United States, they all need to be rounded up and hung.

kaepernick-ghana.png

I'm surprised Obama didn't invite him to party with him. They have so much in common. They are both half breeds that hate America. After they gained so much from living here.

"BLM which has declared itself an enemy of the United States"

try to be less uninformed in the future.

Go Learn Reading Comprehension:your "jokes" aren't funny.

"They are both half breeds that hate America."

try to avoid such racist foxaganda in the future.

and Go Learn Logic. one doesn't spend eight years SAViNG something from the idiot duh bya if one "hates" it.

"is a future democrat politician"

i doubt it. he didn't even vote against the criminal trumpi.

AGAiN, turn down the ridiculous foxaganda and Go Learn. Time proves conservatives wrong all throughout History. SSM, the illogical, ignorant “birther” insanity, Valerie Plame, the trickle-down economy-destroyer, "iraQi links" to 9/11, "Al Gore said he invented the internet", the not-so-swift boat lying traitors for money, climate change, inter-racial Marriage, The Civil Rights Movement, Segregation, the "Commie" witch hunts, Female Suffrage, slavery, The Revolution, the original "witch" hunts...and so on, and so on...(that is just in AMERiCAN History, you know! we could go further back if you haven't gotten the point yet)

(and notice that i am referring to ideologies. NOT political parties…which change depending on time and place)

(plus, of course, supporting a con "man" who scams the elderly, attacks Veterans and their Families, sexually assaults women, wants to date his daughter, loiters and lingers around girls as young as fifteen getting undressed...)

Forum List

Back