Colbert weighs in on a the cluster-F

Of Dog Breeders, McTurtles, and Medical Experts who get Fired for Telling the Truth :uhoh3:

If people like Colbert fought for us in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.

Well, there's probably some truth to that.
Stephen doesn't strike me as being a Stormin' Normandy kinda guy ;)

preview.jpg

Of Dog Breeders, McTurtles, and Medical Experts who get Fired for Telling the Truth :uhoh3:

If people like Colbert fought for us in WW2 we would all be speaking German now.

preview.jpg

Bingo. So he should chill with his fake tough guy rhetoric.

I'm not seeing the "fake tough guy rhetoric". But you say potato and all that jazz.

preview.jpg

I'm not seeing the "fake tough guy rhetoric". But you say potato and all that jazz.

He is very arrogant. Would not say 10% of what he says to someone's face. Bill Maher would for comparison purposes.

preview.jpg

He is very arrogant. Would not say 10% of what he says to someone's face. Bill Maher would for comparison purposes.

I'm not seeing Bill as a Stormin' Normandy kinda guy either. :cool-45:

preview.jpg

I disagree. I think he'd go to battle if push comes to shove.

preview.jpg

With a joint hangin' out of his mouth maybe :D

bill-maher-celebrities-who-smoked-weed-on-live-tv.jpg

preview.jpg

If you're about to get shot, why not?

You not a Maher fan?

preview.jpg

You not a Maher fan?

Don't always agree with him but LOVE Maher ("New Rules" is generally brilliant)
I don't have HBO but do keep an eye on his Tuber page.

preview.jpg

You not a Maher fan?

He is anti PC culture. I like that.

preview.jpg

You not a Maher fan?

In that regard, yes - He calls out PC on both sides.

preview.jpg

You not a Maher fan?

In that regard, yes - He calls out PC on both sides.

Yes. I also frequently disagree with him but he is right about PC culture and Leftists killing Islam’s ass

Colbert is a traitor worse than you. Should hang high.
I'm tired of him and fucking traitors like you, bitch.

You fucks are hurting an entire couple of generations. This will bite you in the ass, bigly.

You are making them suffer for no reason

I truly feel for the class of 2020.

Woe be unto you when they figure out how you have been lying to them. Do not ask me to help you.

Calm down snowflake. Remember what the doctor told you about your blood pressure. Remember, breathe.
He's just a comedian. A really funny one too. And Trump gives him and others oodles of material each day.
If Trump wasn't such an incompetent gasbag, he might wake up and realize that if he just gave some thought to what comes out of his mouth...oh..nevermind, we all know that's not gonna happen.

The younger generation is not only getting their fill of the current disaster in the White House, but they are also seeing a Baby Boomer generation that doesn't seem to give a fuck about them, their children, or their future.
And that spells trouble for the right hand side of the aisle. Demographics are rapidly moving away from conservatism. The voting masses are getting younger as the older generation slowly ages and dies off.
This election will likely be the last election in which the baby boomer generation will make up a majority of the voting public.

Evolution in action.

Colbert is nothing but an idiotic TDS afflicted buffoon. The End.

C'mon now Bluzy - Our late night humor is literally the only way we stay sane in this Age of Boundless Stupidity :cool-45:

You fucks are hurting an entire couple of generations. This will bite you in the ass, bigly.

Woe be unto you when they figure out how you have been lying to them. Do not ask me to help you.

Calm down snowflake. Remember what the doctor told you about your blood pressure. Remember, breathe.
He's just a comedian. A really funny one too. And Trump gives him and others oodles of material each day.
If Trump wasn't such an incompetent gasbag, he might wake up and realize that if he just gave some thought to what comes out of his mouth...oh..nevermind, we all know that's not gonna happen.

The younger generation is not only getting their fill of the current disaster in the White House, but they are also seeing a Baby Boomer generation that doesn't seem to give a fuck about them, their children, or their future.
And that spells trouble for the right hand side of the aisle. Demographics are rapidly moving away from conservatism. The voting masses are getting younger as the older generation slowly ages and dies off.
This election will likely be the last election in which the baby boomer generation will make up a majority of the voting public.

Evolution in action.

You're fucking delusional. This asshat is an all-out assault on the institution of funny.

Thank you for giving away the left's gameplan, though. Appreciate it!

It's leftist politicians and media people like Colbert causing this younger generation all the unnecessary problems.

"Stay at home for the good of everybody, lose your job, go homeless, we're all in this together."
Yeah, except the motherfuckers touting that shit are not affected by it.

Real people like the ones I see around are. It's only leftists pushing this shutdown and other shit and fucking this year's young adults.

This will backfire in a glorious way, and I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more!

Fuck! In the meantime I may have to feed 2 other people than myself just for humanity's sake. Thanks you fucking leftist pieces of shit!

He's funny. Period. And has a lot of good insights that most rational and sane people can see. He just dresses them up in comedy. I'm pretty sure this is the real reason he pisses you off so much. He's normally right on the money. Face it, you helped elect an incompetent moron and it's been biting you in the ass ever since. Colbert is a comedian. Funny is kinda what he's paid to do. Sorta like the toadies at Fox who are paid to prop Trump and the Republican Party up.

This shutdown is largely Donald Trump's fault. If he had acted in January instead of fucking around, closing most of the economy down might not have been necessary. But the Trump sycophants will never hold him accountable for anything. It's always something or someone else's fault. Nothing is going to backfire on anyone. It's demographics and evolution. This election year is the last one that boomers have a chance at holding on to power. After this year, it's all downhill

nothings-too-hard-for-god-god-wants-to-hear-from-you-3-728.jpg

Evolution in action.

..the older generation was liberal/Dem --yes--they are dying off

Evolution in action.

Evolution in action.

C'mon now Bluzy - Our late night humor is literally the only way we stay sane in this Age of Boundless Stupidity :cool-45:

Evolution in action.

You're fucking delusional. This asshat is an all-out assault on the institution of funny.

It's leftist politicians and media people like Colbert causing this younger generation all the unnecessary problems.

"Stay at home for the good of everybody, lose your job, go homeless, we're all in this together."

Real people like the ones I see around are. It's only leftists pushing this shutdown and other shit and fucking this year's young adults.

This will backfire in a glorious way, and I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more!

Fuck! In the meantime I may have to feed 2 other people than myself just for humanity's sake. Thanks you fucking leftist pieces of shit!

He's funny. Period. And has a lot of good insights that most rational and sane people can see. He just dresses them up in comedy. I'm pretty sure this is the real reason he pisses you off so much. He's normally right on the money. Face it, you helped elect an incompetent moron and it's been biting you in the ass ever since. Colbert is a comedian. Funny is kinda what he's paid to do. Sorta like the toadies at Fox who are paid to prop Trump and the Republican Party up.

This shutdown is largely Donald Trump's fault. If he had acted in January instead of fucking around, closing most of the economy down might not have been necessary. But the Trump sycophants will never hold him accountable for anything. It's always something or someone else's fault. Nothing is going to backfire on anyone. It's demographics and evolution. This election year is the last one that boomers have a chance at holding on to power. After this year, it's all downhill

Sorry. Didn't see the passage in the story that says, "Though Shalt Not Laugh At The Comedian, unless they are of the same political persuasion as I".

You are incapable of recognizing funny if it kicks you in your ass sideways, Dork!

Evolution in action.

Evolution in action.

Evolution in action.

Sorry. Didn't see the passage in the story that says, "Though Shalt Not Laugh At The Comedian, unless they are of the same political persuasion as I".

You are incapable of recognizing funny if it kicks you in your ass sideways, Dork!

Colbert is funny. And insightful. And you've been throwing Bible passages at me like some sort of big haired preacher that lives in one of those palatial churches I drive past in Texas or Oklahoma. :)
The only reason it bothers you is because it's right on the nose.

preview.jpg

You not a Maher fan?

Bill Maher is an American.

Kinda like that 1 cousin of mine.

Yeah, he's a liberal, but still a real American. He thinks without being a Communist.
He's a hippie lib American. Find it hard to hate him. Maher may be a real liberal. Those are very rare these days.

This country was founded by liberals, you know.
Real Liberals, not the Social Marxist douchebags that claim to be liberals most often around these days.

Real Liberals.

Forum List

Back