Cohen, Trump’s Ex-Lawyer, Investigated for Bank Fraud in Excess of $20 Million

Yanno... I think I've begun to see a pattern here. If anyone that Trump knew or had contact with gets into trouble with the law, it makes your little world's front page news. You use them as a way to paint Trump in a negative light and portray him as corrupt. And in those fantastic little minds of yours, you see that as a doorway to indict Trump whether it be his character or his supposed ties to Russia.

You don't even make an attempt to find a link between the two. People like you are so damned dishonest.

Yanno... I think I've begun to see a pattern here. If anyone that Trump knew or had contact with gets into trouble with the law, it makes your little world's front page news. You use them as a way to paint Trump in a negative light and portray him as corrupt. And in those fantastic little minds of yours, you see that as a doorway to indict Trump whether it be his character or his supposed ties to Russia.

You don't even make an attempt to find a link between the two. People like you are so damned dishonest.
Who are you talking to?

You just noticed that?

If I see news / headlines that catch my eye ... I post 'em. ... ^ ^

As simple as that .....

Who are you talking to?

Hmm. I don't talk to myself, I do that while gaming. So I would assume you would be the object of my scorn. On the other hand, if I made an unfounded assumption, then by all means accept my apologies.

However:

As simple as that

People don't simply post things that "catch their eye", not in a political forum like this. They post news and/or stories that appeal to their biases. Or things that reaffirm their hatred or hostility or vice versa for or against someone or some idea.

I've been here long enough to notice those things. Biases are inherent in every person, whether they like to admit them or not.

Last edited:

You just noticed that?

Nah, I just like to confront people with their own biases.

Who are you talking to?

Hmm. I don't talk to myself, I do that while gaming. So I would assume you would be the object of my scorn. Furthermore:

As simple as that

Another pattern I've noticed is that people don't simply post things that "catch their eye", not in a political forum like this. They post news and/or stories that appeal to their biases. Or things that reaffirm their hatred or hostility or vice versa for or against someone or some idea.

I've been here long enough to notice those things. Biases are inherent in every person, whether they like to admit them or not.
I don't know about that ...

I am in Canada ... and don't vote (to me they are all the same).

But as far as the US is concerned -- I am actually for Trump / anti Hillary / anti Obama etc ...

So I am more pro Conservative, you can say ... even though very often when get to the top there / to the power ... they are more or less all the same.

P.S.

Oh ya ... I am pro Israel ...... lol ... Being a Jew who came to Canada from Russia :)

Forum List

Back