Cohen: plans to call Trump racist, cheat, conman in congressional testimony

Won’t do anything as being a racist, cheat, and conman has made him a folk hero among his sheep.

Cohen Plans to Call Trump ‘Racist, Cheat, Conman’ in Congressional Testimony
President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen plans to deliver an explosive testimony before U.S. lawmakers on Wednesday, according to a draft copy of his opening remarks to Congress.

These loons make watergate look like it was a picnic.

Former Trump Organization VP: ‘Words Like The N-Word Were Used Frequently’
Barbara Res said “there were always black jokes going back and forth” during her years working for Donald Trump’s company “and he told them too.”

Won’t do anything as being a racist, cheat, and conman has made him a folk hero among his sheep.

How many people have to come out and say Trump is a racist for this to be taken out of the conspiracy theory section?

2nd question. Does is surprise anyone that Donald makes racist jokes about jews and blacks? I'm not surprise. The question is will blacks show up and vote him out for making black jokes?

If they don't then they have nothing to complain about.

NYT catches Trump in apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

Trump was asked directly if he had overridden the advice of security officials and ordered that Kushner be given the top-level clearance.

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

One day after the White House counsel’s office recommended that Kushner be denied a top-level security clearance, Trump personally ordered Kelly to grant it.

hahahhahahah
just like many members on USMB Cohen ''just knows'' Trump is racist
..they/he doesn't have any evidence/facts/explanation/etc--but they KNOW he's racist
hahahahhahahahah
dumbasses

hahahhahahah
just like many members on USMB Cohen ''just knows'' Trump is racist
..they/he doesn't have any evidence/facts/explanation/etc--but they KNOW he's racist
hahahahhahahahah
dumbasses

I;m not sure all the evidence has been released yet. Are you?

Forum List

Back