Coffee vs Decaf ??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
gatekeeping-coffee-v0-hpllkjw3cj2a1.png

Agree or disagree.... :dunno:

I used to be addicted to caffeine. I couldn't function properly in the morning without coffee. If you can't function properly in the morning without slamming a pot of coffee, you might be a caffeine addict.

I still drink coffee at night if I'm sleepy and want to stay awake for a while, but I don't have to drink coffee every morning just to wake up.

Decaffeinated coffee? WTF? Why?

I prefer black tea. That said, the only coffee I have ever found tolerable was out of a machine in college during breaks between night classes that delivered your Joe so hot that it basically scalded your tongue to where you couldn't taste anything for days.

Generally drink one cup in the morning and one cup mid afternoon.
If I drink a cup early in the evening, I'll stay awake until like 3am.
I'm amazed how some people can drink a cup of coffee and then go to bed and fall asleep?
If I did that, I'd be awake until the sun came up in the morning. .. :rolleyes:

It depends. I had some good decaf coffees on
Occasion, but I don’t generally order decaf unless I’m having a late dinner and have the craving of a coffee

My daughter is like that.
You'll be risking your life trying to talk to her in the morning before she's had a cup of coffee.
But once she's had her morning coffee fix.
She is nice and pleasant for the rest of the day. .. :laugh: :laugh:

Yup, exactly. I gotta have my 2 cups, one for each eye. Nobody gets in my way before that, and I mean nobody.

The difference is amazing. Going from this......

iu

to this........

iu

Forum List

Back