CO2 production

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dear Conservatives:

Do you seriously think its a coincidence that CO2 levels started increasing rapidly just about the same time man started burning gigatons of fossil fuels? I mean, you do understand how combustion works, right?

Dear Conservatives:

Do you seriously think its a coincidence that CO2 levels started increasing rapidly just about the same time man started burning gigatons of fossil fuels? I mean, you do understand how combustion works, right?

I had some nut tell me that CO2 follows temperature increases not creates them.

I just laughed and shook my head. Got into my brand new Prius and drove away to the airport where I flew first class (God how does anyone fly coach?) off to a Green Friendly African safari trip.
There were about 12 of us in the group, and we drove all over parts of western Africa looking at the beautiful landscapes and natural habitat. We also got to party at the disco each night which was really great. I hooked up with a fellow environmentalist from Denmark and we had a really nice time of it. I think she gave me the crabs though. Either her or the prostitute I hooked up with for just $2 American. Man can our dollar go a long ways over there!

Anyways, back to that guy who had the audacity to point out the historical trends of CO2 and temperature fluxuations and how increases in CO2 follows increases in temperatures and vice-versa.

Damn idiot that guy was! He can take his degree in bio tech and shove it!!!

Al Gore is right, has always been right, and will always be right.

AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

al_gore.jpg

Dear Conservatives:

I had some nut tell me that CO2 follows temperature increases not creates them.

I just laughed and shook my head. Got into my brand new Prius and drove away to the airport where I flew first class (God how does anyone fly coach?) off to a Green Friendly African safari trip.
There were about 12 of us in the group, and we drove all over parts of western Africa looking at the beautiful landscapes and natural habitat. We also got to party at the disco each night which was really great. I hooked up with a fellow environmentalist from Denmark and we had a really nice time of it. I think she gave me the crabs though. Either her or the prostitute I hooked up with for just $2 American. Man can our dollar go a long ways over there!

Anyways, back to that guy who had the audacity to point out the historical trends of CO2 and temperature fluxuations and how increases in CO2 follows increases in temperatures and vice-versa.

Damn idiot that guy was! He can take his degree in bio tech and shove it!!!

Al Gore is right, has always been right, and will always be right.

AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

al_gore.jpg

Copy and paste from, "Arctic sea ice thinner than ever before"

Why are Republicans obsessed with Al Gore, An Inconvenient Truth was a a typical Hollywood hype movie that was over the top and twisted many facts. Has Drugs Limbaugh been bringing up his name a lot for you all to parrot about Al?

PS-I didn't care much for the movie, too much fear mongering.

Based on the same flawed science used by the same "American Idol" scientists you believe are the only valid scientists when all true scientists know that no scientific study should be uncounted and no honest scientist would state anything as 100% certainty until long after the fact with additional study ... "you can't predict the future" is a scientific law, ignored by too many of those who are now more interested in being liked instead of being honest. In other words, the environut scientists.

Based on the same flawed science used by the same "American Idol" scientists you believe are the only valid scientists when all true scientists know that no scientific study should be uncounted and no honest scientist would state anything as 100% certainty until long after the fact with additional study ... "you can't predict the future" is a scientific law, ignored by too many of those who are now more interested in being liked instead of being honest. In other words, the environut scientists.

Read the article, silly girl.

Dear Conservatives:

Chissy and oldrockhead already have the market cornered on this subject holmes..........

It has been reported Old Rocks sperm count is greatly reduced - just as CO2 levels have risen.

Coincidence?

I think not!!!

So the largest professional association for physicists in America are "American Idol" scientists, OK, you are a hack, I get it.

"you can't predict the future" is a scientific law? Really? According to what science? Link please.

Yes, these people do have it in for Al Gore. You see, he has been a success at everything that Geoge Bush was a failure at. Of course, that is not difficult, as I cannot think of anything other than being a poster boy for incompetance that Bush was a success at.

Al Gore took the scientists findings and put them into layman's terms. He did so very well. And his movie won a couple of Oscers as well as other honors. For his presentation of the problem, he won a Nobel. And the everlasting hatred of willfully ignorant nincompoops. In the meantime, he made a bundle of money in the high tech market, when that market was on a downer.

Gore has had a resoundingly successful life, and he is still out there investing and explaining the dangers of the warming that we are seeing. Eat your hearts out, all you lessor beings.:razz:

Dear Conservatives:

Chissy and oldrockhead already have the market cornered on this subject holmes..........

No, we just present what real scientists are publishing on the subject. Frosts your little agates, doesn't it.

Okay Rocks ... you have officially jumped off the deep end ... LOL ... Man-Bear-Pig! Cereal!

Hey look OldRocks, its another one who thinks that South Park is a more reliable source of scientific information than one of the largest professional organizations for physicists in the world.

I'm guessing she also considers magicians such as Penn and Teller more reliable sources of science than the American Chemical Society.

After all, if you can come up with a good way to make fun of those you disagree with, you've proven them wrong. That's how right wing logic works, and Kitty who I believe claims to "lean left" seems to be really good at it.

Yes, these people do have it in for Al Gore. You see, he has been a success at everything that Geoge Bush was a failure at. Of course, that is not difficult, as I cannot think of anything other than being a poster boy for incompetance that Bush was a success at.

Al Gore took the scientists findings and put them into layman's terms. He did so very well. And his movie won a couple of Oscers as well as other honors. For his presentation of the problem, he won a Nobel. And the everlasting hatred of willfully ignorant nincompoops. In the meantime, he made a bundle of money in the high tech market, when that market was on a downer.

Gore has had a resoundingly successful life, and he is still out there investing and explaining the dangers of the warming that we are seeing. Eat your hearts out, all you lessor beings.:razz:

Good job, Adolf.

Dear Conservatives:

No, we just present what real scientists are publishing on the subject. Frosts your little agates, doesn't it.

Right. Scientists who don't share your point of view, but have decades worth of education are not real scientists. I guess they should have gone to carpentry school, huh?

Forum List

Back