CNN's Anderson Cooper says demographic decline of white Americans is exciting

View attachment 274407

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.
------------------------

Cooper is one huge CIA douche bag little bitch he's from big money Epstein Clinton Obama kinda money the kind where all these fks rub elbows together.
Except in his neighborhood (.01% A.A.)
Since this statement came after mine calling him out as racist through his choice of friends & preferred all white neighborhood, his response was over compensated.
The racist is responding like someone caught and now has to make blanket over compensated statements in trying to save face, that often seem out of place/context or character especially as awkwardly forced into any discussion.

Last edited:
i checked the first link.

This is what I found.

"To score a company’s diversity, we focused on two groups that can be measured objectively from company data: women and foreign nationals on senior teams (the latter being a proxy for cultural diversity)."

Women and foreign nationals are not a proxy for cultural diversity.

A UK company, with a white American of English ethnic background on the board should not be lumped in with an UK company with a Muslim on the Board.

Looks like Garbage in, garbage out.
Many studies look at diversity in the context of gender and culture. There is plenty on just culture to choose from. You know the truth you just don’t subscribe to truth. That’s why your conservatism is just a religion. I respect faith in a higher power without support. I don’t respect faith in a political leaning based on misinformation and lies.

Yet, you don't address why it is cool for Cooper to be happy to see fewer white people.

I was at a party of old friends, out in the suburbs.

A younger wife of a younger friends made a comment to me about the lack of diversity at the party.

I pointed out that she was judging everyone there based on their skin color, and that btw, me and her, could not be more different.

She gave me a blank look. I like to think that maybe over the next few days, there was a flicker or two of thought in her little lib brain.

I'm a fool like that. Having hope.
So your answer to diversity is that some of your white suburban friends like comics and others sports? Great. A regular Ghandi you are.

Better than judging people by their skin color, and dissing them based on their skin color.

Would you not agree?

Or is it ok, when you are judging and disrespecting people with white skin, and not with everyone else? Different rules for different folks?
What are you talking about? Who is judging and disrespecting white people? Applauding diversity isn’t a sin.

Cooper is excited at the idea of fewer white people. That is judging and disrespecting them.

My young lib friend, looking at the party full of white people bring up "lack of diversity" is judging the white party goers by their white skin and finding them wanting.

When you "applaud" diversity, you are saying that a group of white people is some how less than a group of mixed people.

That is judging people by their race and finding them lesser, BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

If I said anything even remotely similar about any group other than whites, you would immediately attack me as racist.

Many studies look at diversity in the context of gender and culture. There is plenty on just culture to choose from. You know the truth you just don’t subscribe to truth. That’s why your conservatism is just a religion. I respect faith in a higher power without support. I don’t respect faith in a political leaning based on misinformation and lies.

Yet, you don't address why it is cool for Cooper to be happy to see fewer white people.

A younger wife of a younger friends made a comment to me about the lack of diversity at the party.

I pointed out that she was judging everyone there based on their skin color, and that btw, me and her, could not be more different.

She gave me a blank look. I like to think that maybe over the next few days, there was a flicker or two of thought in her little lib brain.

So your answer to diversity is that some of your white suburban friends like comics and others sports? Great. A regular Ghandi you are.

Better than judging people by their skin color, and dissing them based on their skin color.

Would you not agree?

Or is it ok, when you are judging and disrespecting people with white skin, and not with everyone else? Different rules for different folks?
What are you talking about? Who is judging and disrespecting white people? Applauding diversity isn’t a sin.

Cooper is excited at the idea of fewer white people. That is judging and disrespecting them.

My young lib friend, looking at the party full of white people bring up "lack of diversity" is judging the white party goers by their white skin and finding them wanting.

When you "applaud" diversity, you are saying that a group of white people is some how less than a group of mixed people.

That is judging people by their race and finding them lesser, BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

If I said anything even remotely similar about any group other than whites, you would immediately attack me as racist.
So by your own twisted logic pushing more women into STEM classes is saying men are less than women.

Would you not agree?

So by your own twisted logic pushing more women into STEM classes is saying men are less than women.

Hey, instead of trying to restate the point I just made, to discuss that, why not just address the point I just made?

Can you explain to me, why that the young liberal that looked at the party full of white people, and saw a problem, because of their skin color,

was not saying that something is wrong with being white? Or "too white"?

Forum List

Back