CNN's Anderson Cooper says demographic decline of white Americans is exciting

and why should i care what opinion Mr Copper spouts off?

you folks seem all about fake news, yet suck up everything the fakers say

~S~

Diversity of background is healthy for our nation.

How exactly does "diversity" benefit us?
It’s benefits are well documented. How are you unaware of that?

Site some specific examples please. Enlighten me.
Impossible. You don’t want to be enlightened. If you did you’d be aware of the zillion studies about the benefits of diversity. Why are you unaware that diversity is a benefit? Answer please.

and why should i care what opinion Mr Copper spouts off?

you folks seem all about fake news, yet suck up everything the fakers say

~S~

Anderson Cooper and his fellow elitist Journalist ***** are leading the charge to censor and punish people for having opinions they don't agree with.

Impossible. You don’t want to be enlightened. If you did you’d be aware of the zillion studies about the benefits of diversity. Why are you unaware that diversity is a benefit? Answer please.

Just admit you can't think of any specific examples and call it a day.

7 Studies That Prove the Value of Diversity in the Workplace

Diversity In The Workplace Benefits: 5 Studies To Take To Your Boss

The 3 Research-Backed Benefits of Diversity That Guide Our Team Growth

Top 10 Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace [INFOGRAPHIC INCLUDED]

Diversity in the Workplace: Articles on Advantages, More - Wonolo

Diversity leads to greater social coherence and well-being

Top 10 Reasons to Be Thankful for Diversity

Except the OP is a prominent liberal gleeful about the population of whites "Declining" and being replaced with brown people.

And we've all seen other liberals say similar shit.

So, calling it a "theory" is not really addressing the op.

Indeed, it's sort of a cop out.
Why do you care what color America is turning. White or brown? Diversity of background is healthy for our nation. Agree?

Why don't you ask that in relation to what Cooper said? HE is the one happy to see fewer white people.

Is it cool for him to say that?

And no, I don't agree. IMO, diversity has no intrinsic value.

i checked the first link.

This is what I found.

"To score a company’s diversity, we focused on two groups that can be measured objectively from company data: women and foreign nationals on senior teams (the latter being a proxy for cultural diversity)."

Women and foreign nationals are not a proxy for cultural diversity.

A UK company, with a white American of English ethnic background on the board should not be lumped in with an UK company with a Muslim on the Board.

Looks like Garbage in, garbage out.

This is what I found.

"To score a company’s diversity, we focused on two groups that can be measured objectively from company data: women and foreign nationals on senior teams (the latter being a proxy for cultural diversity)."

A UK company, with a white American of English ethnic background on the board should not be lumped in with an UK company with a Muslim on the Board.

Many studies look at diversity in the context of gender and culture. There is plenty on just culture to choose from. You know the truth you just don’t subscribe to truth. That’s why your conservatism is just a religion. I respect faith in a higher power without support. I don’t respect faith in a political leaning based on misinformation and lies.

That may be so...But I see the costs.

View attachment 274407

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.
------------------------

Cooper is one huge CIA douche bag little bitch he's from big money Epstein Clinton Obama kinda money the kind where all these fks rub elbows together.
It would be more exciting if we hear he got himself AIDS

This is what I found.

Many studies look at diversity in the context of gender and culture. There is plenty on just culture to choose from. You know the truth you just don’t subscribe to truth. That’s why your conservatism is just a religion. I respect faith in a higher power without support. I don’t respect faith in a political leaning based on misinformation and lies.

Yet, you don't address why it is cool for Cooper to be happy to see fewer white people.

I was at a party of old friends, out in the suburbs.

A younger wife of a younger friends made a comment to me about the lack of diversity at the party.

I pointed out that she was judging everyone there based on their skin color, and that btw, me and her, could not be more different.

She gave me a blank look. I like to think that maybe over the next few days, there was a flicker or two of thought in her little lib brain.

I'm a fool like that. Having hope.

Say this about any other group on earth and you'd get blacklisted.
Its exciting to watch a third of all black babies get aborted.

Its exciting to see a dozen black yutes kill each other in Chicago every week.

Its exciting to see illegals become vulture food in our deserts.

Like that? Should that be offensive?

This is what I found.

Yet, you don't address why it is cool for Cooper to be happy to see fewer white people.

A younger wife of a younger friends made a comment to me about the lack of diversity at the party.

I pointed out that she was judging everyone there based on their skin color, and that btw, me and her, could not be more different.

She gave me a blank look. I like to think that maybe over the next few days, there was a flicker or two of thought in her little lib brain.

So your answer to diversity is that some of your white suburban friends like comics and others sports? Great. A regular Ghandi you are.

This is what I found.

So your answer to diversity is that some of your white suburban friends like comics and others sports? Great. A regular Ghandi you are.
Ghandi hated the blacks too.

This is what I found.

Better than judging people by their skin color, and dissing them based on their skin color.

Would you not agree?

Or is it ok, when you are judging and disrespecting people with white skin, and not with everyone else? Different rules for different folks?

This is what I found.

You really gotta have your head up your ass to not see any downsides to "diversity". In present day America and historically.

This is what I found.

Better than judging people by their skin color, and dissing them based on their skin color.

Would you not agree?

Or is it ok, when you are judging and disrespecting people with white skin, and not with everyone else? Different rules for different folks?
What are you talking about? Who is judging and disrespecting white people? Applauding diversity isn’t a sin.

Forum List

Back