CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

Can you imagine these kids told they were going to meet with the president, make up a question to ask him and be on tv? WOW! How exciting is that for a 15 year old?

So, you think that these kids would go to this affair ad make up a story of it being a sham instead of participating and talking with the president and beimg on tv.
Hey whackadoodle -- this wasn't a Townhall with the president (and he's 17, not 15, gawd you suck with basic facts...)

This was with Marco Rubio aned other speakers -- and if you'd watched it, you'd know. There's no way any of those questions were "scripted."

Now: Haab has been given an opportunity to go on CNN and have the floor all to himself. Quite a gig.

Think he take them up?
Yes, PV, I saw that. CNN probably thinks they can maneuver him into a corner. Don't know if he would be up for that but CNN would have to be careful in how they handle him. He could be a sympathetic character if they try to rush him with innuendos and accusations. I woukd watch and hope it is handled fairly. Sorry about the age of the boy but it was called a Townhall.
THEY OFFERED HIM HIS OWN FLOOR FERCHISSAKES.

What is it with you freaks? Perpetual victimhood.
And it wasn't "Townhall" that was the spank there, slappy, it was that you thought it was a Townhall with the president.

You: "Can you imagine these kids told they were going to meet with the president, make up a question to ask him and be on tv? WOW! How exciting is that for a 15 year old?"

are you really that slow??
Why are you always so rude and aggressive ???

:th_panties:
He's so rude and aggressive because he's a snowflake asshole.
Funny, those exact words crossed my mind.

If these town halls are scripted, the FCC should MAKE these "NEWS OUTLETS" disclose that fact prior to and during the broadcast.

"THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY THOSE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THIS TOWN HALL MEETING ARE THOSE OF CNN MANAGMENT AND NOT THOSE ASKING THE QUESTIONS......ENJOY!"

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.
Sure, and the Right-wing realclearpolitics cited in the Op doesn't. :cuckoo:
Is that an attempt at deflection? A straw man? Both.

Of course RCP leans right. Obviously you're fine with a "news" network leaning left like this. That's what you want.

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.

Of course RCP leans right. Obviously you're fine with a "news" network leaning left like this. That's what you want.
I noticed you did not condemn RCP for their bias, only CNN, which is YOUR bias.

Why shouldn't the questions asked in the town hall be genuine and candid questions?

Why wouldn't CNN want ACTUAL and HONEST discourse rather than a bullshit reality TV show?

I noticed you did not condemn RCP for their bias, only CNN, which is YOUR bias.
Which is what?

Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do.
Especially you.
Which is what, precisely? You must know.
Your rationalization is, the Right are never to blame for anything because they both do it, but the Left is always to blame even if they both do it.
Another straw man.

Wow, intellectual honesty is just not a priority with you.

Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do.
Especially you.
Your rationalization is, the Right are never to blame for anything because they both do it, but the Left is always to blame even if they both do it.
Another straw man.

IOW, I nailed you.

Another straw man.

IOW, I nailed you.
Three straw men so far.

I assume you're going for a record for lying.

All to deflect from my point.

An "A" for effort for you.

Oh, take note, CNN denies this, which means that Trumptards should thus believe that the story isn't true.
You forgot to add, "you know CNN strongly denies it."

That is perfect Tramp "logic" so no one else can use it.

I assume you're going for a record for lying.
So if I am lying, link to where you accused RCP of having an agenda.
You''re really trying to put me on the defensive here with your clumsy attempts at deflection.

This thread is about CNN, which is why you're trying to deflect. And now I have you all triggered.

Good to see. In post 164 I agreed that it leans right, but you're desperate to change the subject.

Good. Thanks.

If 95% of the major media pushed a right wing agenda, the Left would be screaming and the Right would be defending it.
No, the Right would STILL claim the media pushed a Left wing agenda and STILL play the perpetual victim of the media, and even you know that's true.

Can you imagine these kids told they were going to meet with the president, make up a question to ask him and be on tv? WOW! How exciting is that for a 15 year old?

So, you think that these kids would go to this affair ad make up a story of it being a sham instead of participating and talking with the president and beimg on tv.
Hey whackadoodle -- this wasn't a Townhall with the president (and he's 17, not 15, gawd you suck with basic facts...)

This was with Marco Rubio aned other speakers -- and if you'd watched it, you'd know. There's no way any of those questions were "scripted."

Now: Haab has been given an opportunity to go on CNN and have the floor all to himself. Quite a gig.

Think he take them up?
Yes, PV, I saw that. CNN probably thinks they can maneuver him into a corner. Don't know if he would be up for that but CNN would have to be careful in how they handle him. He could be a sympathetic character if they try to rush him with innuendos and accusations. I woukd watch and hope it is handled fairly. Sorry about the age of the boy but it was called a Townhall.
THEY OFFERED HIM HIS OWN FLOOR FERCHISSAKES.

What is it with you freaks? Perpetual victimhood.
And it wasn't "Townhall" that was the spank there, slappy, it was that you thought it was a Townhall with the president.

You: "Can you imagine these kids told they were going to meet with the president, make up a question to ask him and be on tv? WOW! How exciting is that for a 15 year old?"

are you really that slow??

Damnit!

Townhall:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/22/florida-shooting-survivor-cnn-gave-me-scripted-question-for-town-hall-quashed-question-on-armed-guards.html

Town Hall:
Florida shooting survivor says CNN gave him 'scripted' questions at town hall event

Town Hall
CNN Denies School Shooting Survivor’s Claim It Scripted Town Hall Question

Asshole
Wow. Thick as a brick.

Even underlining the pertinent words YOU SAID -- and you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back