CNN tries to destroy Trump with vaccine gotcha question

CNN tried to destroy Donald Trump with vaccine autism question, but he gave this AMAZING response

Thank you Donald Trump for bringing light to this HUGE medical issue. Thank you Dr Carson for backing him up! CNN appreciate the platform you just did more for the anti vaccine movement than ANYONE could have. THANKS!

Carson did NOT back up Trump. Carson saved Trump and afterwards Trump said he agreed with something Carson said.

But

Carson stated emphatically that there is NO evidence that vaccines cause autism
twist it however you want dipshit. I believe facts not covered up evidence the CDC doesn't like.
Want to see a war come at my kids and my with vaccines filled with poison I will shoot the first motherfucker that tries it.
get a life weirdo
Try me. Please.Leaving this miserable fucking world defending my kids would be something I am very proud of.

no one cares about your supposed kids.

and if you did you'd spend less time online. do you actually pay for and raise children? gawd...
Oh yes because kids are to be awake at 12:15 am on a SCHOOL NIGHT. Remove your head from your ass moron.

you're online far too often to be raising children and paying for them
3 out of 4 attend school. I also work from home. :) Try again moron.OH and I have a WIFE who doesn't work 24/7 AND my parents live with us because we care for them. They DO enjoy time with their grandkids on top of having a brother that lives nearby with 5 kids as well. They aren't penned up in this house all damn day.

Forum List

Back