CNN: SWAT Drill At Washington School Day Before Shooting

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
anchor Brooke Baldwin stated:
“I’m getting handed information, so bear with me as I just read this cold. ‘Local law enforcement under the direction of the Marysville Police Department will be holding… SWAT training…? This was actually yesterday [October 23]. This was yesterday. They held SWAT training. It happened that they held SWAT training yesterday in the, uh, in the area around the school district.”

Just another amazing coincidence no doubt, move along ... nothing to see here, folks, move along now ...
Washington school shooting coincides with ballot initiatives on guns
Maria L. La Ganga and James Queally - http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...

"Friday's carnage was the region's second deadly school
shooting in a little over four months, and it happened shortly after
Washington state voters began receiving mail-in ballots that ask them to
make a choice."
-this-
"It took the proponents of 594 less than 90 minutes to use [the Marysville shooting] to push their initiative," Gottlieb said Saturday. "The initiative would have had no impact on this shooting, because the shooter was a minor. It's already illegal for the shooter to have or purchase a gun."
-and-
"A group of families that lost children in the Sandy Hook
Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn., two years ago will join
Initiative 594 supporters Monday, as the campaign enters its final push."

Last edited:
When I think about the government and what our elected officials are capable of - I always think of what John Todd said before he was murdered. He said, If you thought that things going on in our govt. were bad? It's worse. In other words, we have a standard of what we believe is bad - the reality is - it's far worse.

Forum List

Back