CNN reporter Sara Ganim caught LAUGHING while watching Chicago Kidnapping footage!

there is definite bias in the media & CNN is one of the worst offenders (used to be MSNBC hands down, but CNN put up a strong effort the last year and probably caught up)

BUT - this claim is a real stretch - she was not laughing at the victim or his torture

My guess is someone off camera said or did something funny.

Wolf had to ask her the question twice

Again, it does not look like she is laughing at the victim to me

looks like her earpiece was not working OR someone said something to her (in her earpiece) while Wolf was asking the question the 1st time

nothing burger here guys, as much as I love to slam CNN, this one is a stretch

She wouldn't laugh so much if that was done to her!

Pathetic heartless bitch!

there is definite bias in the media & CNN is one of the worst offenders (used to be MSNBC hands down, but CNN put up a strong effort the last year and probably caught up)

BUT - this claim is a real stretch - she was not laughing at the victim or his torture

looks like her earpiece was not working OR someone said something to her (in her earpiece) while Wolf was asking the question the 1st time

If a conservative were in a similar position, would you be so eager to give him/her the benefit of the doubt?

We all know you wouldn't.

If she's laughing because someone made a joke, then one has to wonder, who would make a joke when showing a video of a disabled man being tortured? What kind of joke was it, and why would she laugh at it?

If a conservative were in a similar position, would you be so eager to give him/her the benefit of the doubt?

Yes and that is the point. What they are reporting is such an insidious crime....

I will bet anything there was not one MSM anchor person making any jokes and laughing about a thing the night dylan roof....

They are pathetic and I hate all of them.

come on buddy - I know I am not a prolific poster here, but:

1 - read my sig quote
2 - I am just being fair here - I am pretty well known on SEVERAL forums as a hard core conservative (I am also well known for being reasonable)

I am happy to slam idiot liberals when they fuck up (which is quite often) and I am happy to point out outrages in the media (which are numerous)

BUT, when a complaint against the media (or a media member) is made that is questionable at best (or outright false - which this particular claim is not) - it diminishes the impact of when a legitimate complaint comes up

come on buddy - I know I am not a prolific poster here, but:

1 - read my sig quote
2 - I am just being fair here - I am pretty well known on SEVERAL forums as a hard core conservative (I am also well known for being reasonable)

I am happy to slam idiot liberals when they fuck up (which is quite often) and I am happy to point out outrages in the media (which are numerous)

BUT, when a complaint against the media (or a media member) is made that is questionable at best (or outright false - which this particular claim is not) - it diminishes the impact of when a legitimate complaint comes up
I agree with you that she was not laughing about the story.

However, the fact that there was joking around and laughing about anything while reporting this, is not a whole lot better.

The night dylan roof did what he did, I assure you, there was no joking around going on.

In fairness, i don't wanna be like the average Trump-Hating Democrat nutter. So i'll be reasonable. She may have been laughing at something different. It appears she may be laughing at something going on in the studio.

I don't get the feeling she was laughing at that victim. However, you could tell Blitzer wasn't happy. She did come off as being unprofessional. She's on Blitzer's bad side now. She probably won't be with CNN very long.

I don't get why the nut jobs are complaining this time...

Where is your proof that she is a liberal?
Where is your proof because she is a liberal is why she laughed?

Now only way I can see how you could say she is a liberal because she has won a pulizer prize and they don't give them to Nut Jobs...

I got it, she is a accomplished woman, she must be a liberal... In Nut Job world women are to stay in the kitchen...

However, the fact that there was joking around and laughing about anything while reporting this, is not a whole lot better.

look, I am not looking to get into a pissing contest with the people on here that I agree with 90% + of the time

but I will say this and shut up about it...

it's like everything else in life - when you do something for a living, you start to become immune to the "noise"

I commented on this topic on another forum (my SEC football forum that has a poli board - not as biased as dem underground, but certainly a "safe space" for conservative minded members)

it really looked like she did not realize that the segment had started and that she was listening to someone else as that segment started

this is not something to get outraged about, not any more than I would get outraged at a cop who does not get queasy when seeing a dead body

there are so many stories about hateful people doing hateful things, I can see how a talking head could treat even such a heinous story as "noise" - it would be pretty damned difficult to live in constant turmoil and outrage

in watching that clip, it seems obvious that she was concentrating on something else before this story started, hell, maybe her boyfriend was asking her if she wore the black panties like he told her to...

anywho - there is so much that the media does that deserves our scorn and outrage - this incident is not one of those times

I don't get why the nut jobs are complaining this time...

Where is your proof that she is a liberal?
Where is your proof because she is a liberal is why she laughed?

Now only way I can see how you could say she is a liberal because she has won a pulizer prize and they don't give them to Nut Jobs...

I got it, she is a accomplished woman, she must be a liberal... In Nut Job world women are to stay in the kitchen...

Most folks working for CNN (Communist News Network) are Communists/Progressives. Nature of the beast. So it isn't a stretch to assume she's a Communist Democrat.

Forum List

Back