CNN reporter Sara Ganim caught LAUGHING while watching Chicago Kidnapping footage!

So much more important to pretend to care.
Yes, that's what leftwing reporters do, pretend to care when anyone who isn't a member of their favored constituencies is getting a beating.

Thanks for admitting that you're a callous douche bag.

Yes, that's what leftwing reporters do, pretend to care when anyone who isn't a member of their favored constituencies is getting a beating.

Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre Democrat response. You shouldn't have to pretend to care about such a heinous attack. If you do have to pretend, you are likely a pretty sick person. Those comments say quite a bit about that poster. A little disturbing.

Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre Democrat response. You shouldn't have to pretend to care about such a heinous attack. If you do have to pretend, you are likely a pretty sick person. Those comments say quite a bit about that poster.
Every once in a while Bodecea shows her true colors.

Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre Democrat response. You shouldn't have to pretend to care about such a heinous attack. If you do have to pretend, you are likely a pretty sick person. Those comments say quite a bit about that poster.
Every once in a while Bodecea shows her true colors.

Yeah, i guess so. The comment was very telling. You shouldn't have to pretend to care.

Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre Democrat response. You shouldn't have to pretend to care about such a heinous attack. If you do have to pretend, you are likely a pretty sick person. Those comments say quite a bit about that poster. A little disturbing.
bode is our resident "should be committed" rep.

However, the fact that there was joking around and laughing about anything while reporting this, is not a whole lot better.

look, I am not looking to get into a pissing contest with the people on here that I agree with 90% + of the time

but I will say this and shut up about it...

it's like everything else in life - when you do something for a living, you start to become immune to the "noise"

I commented on this topic on another forum (my SEC football forum that has a poli board - not as biased as dem underground, but certainly a "safe space" for conservative minded members)

it really looked like she did not realize that the segment had started and that she was listening to someone else as that segment started

this is not something to get outraged about, not any more than I would get outraged at a cop who does not get queasy when seeing a dead body

there are so many stories about hateful people doing hateful things, I can see how a talking head could treat even such a heinous story as "noise" - it would be pretty damned difficult to live in constant turmoil and outrage

in watching that clip, it seems obvious that she was concentrating on something else before this story started, hell, maybe her boyfriend was asking her if she wore the black panties like he told her to...

anywho - there is so much that the media does that deserves our scorn and outrage - this incident is not one of those times
I get it, but I promise you most of them think like that unreal piece of shit bodecea. Who, just admitted he could not care less about the story.

In fact I can even further guarantee you that a significant number of left piles of shit did laugh and take great satisfaction at the news of those fucking animals doing what they did.

Trust me. A disabled person or not. He was a white guy being beat up by blacks. Not only do most of them not care, many them loved the story and think the white kid was privileged and deserved what he got.

You may not think so and that is because you really don't know the depth of their depravity and wicked ways. Bodeaca just revealed it.

Forum List

Back