CNN refuses to report gunman made anti-Trump statements

'CNN refuses to report gunman made anti-Trump statements'

And this surprises WHO, exactly?!

What amazes me is how CNN can still attempt to and claim to report the news when all of their employees be like...

View attachment 194195
They reported it, snowflake.

Trump golf resort shooting: Man yelling 'anti-Trump' rhetoric opens fire - CNNPolitics

Sure they reported it AFTER every other news agency did...forcing them to issue a new report.

And you finally admit you screwed up AFTER you were called on it.
SMD

Welcome to ignore.

Fact: CNN did not report it until everyone else had reported it and new internet topics were being made that CNN did not report it...forcing CNN to report it.

SMD

/ignore

/bye

Thank you.

What amazes me is how CNN can still attempt to and claim to report the news when all of their employees be like...

View attachment 194195

Trump golf resort shooting: Man yelling 'anti-Trump' rhetoric opens fire - CNNPolitics

Sure they reported it AFTER every other news agency did...forcing them to issue a new report.
They were quicker with their update than Fox was.

Gunman arrested at Trump resort in Florida after opening fire, yelling 'anti-Trump sentiment'

CRIME
6 hours ago
Gunman arrested at Trump resort in Florida after opening fire, yelling 'anti-Trump sentiment'

Anyone got the latest tally of how many people CNN has had to fire / how many retractions they have had to make to date? Having a hard time keeping track?

You're not alone....

images
images

:p

View attachment 194195

They were quicker with their update than Fox was.

CRIME
6 hours ago
Fox reported it 11 hours ago:

CNN 8 hours ago:
Fox_news_11_hours.png

Fox news 11 hours

CNN waited until the afternoon, where they probably got some angry phone calls and e-mails pointing this out.

Last edited:
Anyone got the latest tally of how many people CNN has had to fire / how many retractions they have had to make to date? Having a hard time keeping track?

You're not alone....

images
images

Enlighten us then with the latest tally, snowflake.

You're not alone....

images
images

Certainly more retractions than fox. Fox doesn't make retractions. They double down on their lies.

You're not alone....

images
images

Certainly more retractions than fox. Fox doesn't make retractions. They double down on their lies.
And let's not even talk about all of the perverts that got axed from faux. LOL.

Even CBS news admits this man screamed anti-Trump statements and that the police confirm that he was ranting about Trump:

Man arrested after exchanging fire with cops at Trump resort

UPDATE: Police ID man shot by officers at Trump National Golf Club in Doral

"
Actively shooting" in the lobby of Trump National Doral Miami resort, making anti-Trump statements.

At a press conference later in the morning, police identified the man in custody as Jonathan Oddi, 42, of Doral."

Inb4 all his social media accounts are locked down, gonna try to find them.
Do I need to send you to Google school?

Oh, they finally got around to it after conservatives bashed them non stop. Excellent. Maybe they'll finally turn a new leaf.
I dunno. The article I linked was posted an hour before you wrote your OP, I noticed.

Oh wow, I wrote a thread an hour after something was linked by CNN, after having done several internet searches before that hour to verify whether or not CNN reported it! After seeing that CNN did not initially report it, I decided to go to Dunkin Donuts, get a cup of coffee, come home and take a shit and call my employer for information on the next construction project.

After I got home and got off the phone, I made a thread announcing my discovery (note that CNN did not initially report this fact, even though they KNEW about it like all the other news agencies that DID report it).

In other words, I'm not paid to sit here 8-16 hours a day like you are by the progressive proganda arm of the Democratic Party. I have a real life, a real job and I do real things, unlike you.
Even CBS news admits this man screamed anti-Trump statements and that the police confirm that he was ranting about Trump:

"
Actively shooting" in the lobby of Trump National Doral Miami resort, making anti-Trump statements.

At a press conference later in the morning, police identified the man in custody as Jonathan Oddi, 42, of Doral."

Oh, they finally got around to it after conservatives bashed them non stop. Excellent. Maybe they'll finally turn a new leaf.
I dunno. The article I linked was posted an hour before you wrote your OP, I noticed.

Oh wow, I wrote a thread an hour after something was linked by CNN, after having done several internet searches before that hour to verify whether or not CNN reported it! After seeing that CNN did not initially report it, I decided to go to Dunkin Donuts, get a cup of coffee, come home and take a shit and call my employer for information on the next construction project.

After I got home and got off the phone, I made a thread announcing my discovery (note that CNN did not initially report this fact, even though they KNEW about it like all the other news agencies that DID report it).

In other words, I'm not paid to sit here 8-16 hours a day like you are by the progressive proganda arm of the Democratic Party. I have a real life, a real job and I do real things, unlike you.
Okay! If it's all that galldanged important to you!
I'm not a Democratic paid poster, by the way.

"

"

Okay! If it's all that galldanged important to you!
I'm not a Democratic paid poster, by the way.

You're probably not a paid poster tbh, because you basically confirmed this thread when you pointed out that CNN only first reported it an hour prior to the thread's creation...and anyone with half a brain (right or left) is not going to make a serious accusation of dishonesty against an OP on any thread for having not seen the latest hourly update.

At the time I wrote this thread, my prior research into the claims of "CNN not reporting Florida shooter was shotuing anti-trump rhetoric" from other people turned out to be: True! And I have you to confirm it for me, that they were indeed the last major news agency to report this fact (at the final hour)!

Thank you!

"

Most of the country is making anti-Trump statements.
No troll, most of the media is and regressive liars like you are.

"

Yep, most mass shooters are progressives... fact

"

calm down, slim

nobody expects much from you, anyway.

Not really......you lefties should really go to therapy

Yes really. 52% disapproval is most of the country.
View attachment 194112

Did yall say Hillary was gonna win by a landslide and had a 97% chance to win the election?

Yup. One of the NBC nutters predicted she'd win every state. They craaazy. :cuckoo:
Watch this....It's a LEFTWINGER mocking Rachel maddow....about how stupid she is....fucking hilarious......

Someone should harpoon the loopy kunt to put her out of everybody’s else’s misery....

"

Trump's disaproval rating is above 50% and has beem for most of his presidency., if not all of it.

"

The short version of your whine would read, "My bad. Sorry."

"

Trump's disaproval rating is above 50% and has beem for most of his presidency., if not all of it.

His approval rating is about the same as Hussein's was at the same time in his Presidency. No US President is gonna get much higher than 50%. The country is split along those lines. Half the country's gonna love em, half the country's gonna hate em. That's the current state of things in America.

However i will add, Hussein had most of the corrupt MSM fawning all over him 24/7. He got a complete free pass as President. It was embarrassing. The American MSM has lost all credibility. His numbers should have actually been better than they were. In stark contrast, Trump has been crucified by the same corrupt MSM. It's remarkable that his numbers are the same, if not better than Hussein's. But regardless, all US Presidents are gonna stay around that 50% approval mark. Sometimes it'll drop below it a bit, sometimes it will go above it a bit. But overall, it'll hover around 50% or lower.

"

Ummm ....kind of makes sense that a man firing on a Trump resort would be anti Trump

Forum List

Back