CNN refuses to report gunman made anti-Trump statements

Even CBS news admits this man screamed anti-Trump statements and that the police confirm that he was ranting about Trump:

Man arrested after exchanging fire with cops at Trump resort

UPDATE: Police ID man shot by officers at Trump National Golf Club in Doral

"
Actively shooting" in the lobby of Trump National Doral Miami resort, making anti-Trump statements.

At a press conference later in the morning, police identified the man in custody as Jonathan Oddi, 42, of Doral."

Inb4 all his social media accounts are locked down, gonna try to find them.

Most of the country is making anti-Trump statements.
Not really......you lefties should really go to therapy

Yes really. 52% disapproval is most of the country.
View attachment 194112

Did yall say Hillary was gonna win by a landslide and had a 97% chance to win the election?

Yup. One of the NBC nutters predicted she'd win every state. They craaazy. :cuckoo:
Watch this....It's a LEFTWINGER mocking Rachel maddow....about how stupid she is....fucking hilarious......

Even CBS news admits this man screamed anti-Trump statements and that the police confirm that he was ranting about Trump:

"
Actively shooting" in the lobby of Trump National Doral Miami resort, making anti-Trump statements.

At a press conference later in the morning, police identified the man in custody as Jonathan Oddi, 42, of Doral."

Yup, only in your trailer park.

Not really......you lefties should really go to therapy

Yes really. 52% disapproval is most of the country.
View attachment 194112

Did yall say Hillary was gonna win by a landslide and had a 97% chance to win the election?

Yup. One of the NBC nutters predicted she'd win every state. They craaazy. :cuckoo:
Watch this....It's a LEFTWINGER mocking Rachel maddow....about how stupid she is....fucking hilarious......

Ha, she's such a weirdo dunce. :lmao:

If it had not been an anti-Trumper they would have made a series of political statements and it would have been a whole lot more than just a brief mention of the event.

"

So the take away from the OP is there was another CRAZY with a GUN running loose who SHOULDN'T of had a GUN.

What should we do? Wring our hands, shake our heads and wait for another statement from the fucking NRA?

Now the NRA's schedule is getting crowded with another fucking mass shooting in Texas today!

Will we get another talk about mental stability from the FUCKING NRA, while they payoff the lawmakers in the GOP SWAMP to protect the NRA hold on logical and fair gun legislation that protect both the gun owners' and the general publics rights from this epidemic of gun violence?

Amendment II is the law of the land and a Constitutional right, but it's not a license to override the protected right of others to Life & Liberty!

"

Do I need to send you to Google school?
Trump golf resort shooting: Man yelling 'anti-Trump' rhetoric opens fire - CNNPolitics

Oh, they finally got around to it after conservatives bashed them non stop. Excellent. Maybe they'll finally turn a new leaf.
I dunno. The article I linked was posted an hour before you wrote your OP, I noticed.

'CNN refuses to report gunman made anti-Trump statements'

And this surprises WHO, exactly?!

What amazes me is how CNN can still attempt to and claim to report the news when all of their employees be like...

upload_2018-5-18_18-9-47.jpeg

"

Trump golf resort shooting: Man yelling 'anti-Trump' rhetoric opens fire - CNNPolitics

Oh, they finally got around to it after conservatives bashed them non stop. Excellent. Maybe they'll finally turn a new leaf.
I dunno. The article I linked was posted an hour before you wrote your OP, I noticed.

Oh wow, I wrote a thread an hour after something was linked by CNN, after having done several internet searches before that hour to verify whether or not CNN reported it! After seeing that CNN did not initially report it, I decided to go to Dunkin Donuts, get a cup of coffee, come home and take a shit and call my employer for information on the next construction project.

After I got home and got off the phone, I made a thread announcing my discovery (note that CNN did not initially report this fact, even though they KNEW about it like all the other news agencies that DID report it).

In other words, I'm not paid to sit here 8-16 hours a day like you are by the progressive proganda arm of the Democratic Party. I have a real life, a real job and I do real things, unlike you.

Doesn't matter what you guys think, the police did a good job and did not kill him. We'll learn straight from the horse's mouth (figuratively speaking).

"

Oh wow, I wrote a thread an hour after something was linked by CNN, after having done several internet searches before that hour to verify whether or not CNN reported it! After seeing that CNN did not initially report it, I decided to go to Dunkin Donuts, get a cup of coffee, come home and take a shit and call my employer for information on the next construction project.

In other words, I'm not paid to sit here 8-16 hours a day like you are by the progressive proganda arm of the Democratic Party.

No, you're not paid, but you are still responsible for what you post. Instead of whining, just admit your claim was bullshit.

What amazes me is how CNN can still attempt to and claim to report the news when all of their employees be like...

View attachment 194195
They reported it, snowflake.

Sure they reported it AFTER every other news agency did...forcing them to issue a new report.

"

In other words, I'm not paid to sit here 8-16 hours a day like you are by the progressive proganda arm of the Democratic Party.

No, you're not paid, but you are still responsible for what you post. Instead of whining, just admit your claim was bullshit.

The claim wasn't bullshit. At the time I made the thread (or the idea of the thread) CNN was the ONLY news agency that did NOT report it.

SMD

View attachment 194195

Sure they reported it AFTER every other news agency did...forcing them to issue a new report.

And you finally admit you screwed up AFTER you were called on it.

View attachment 194195

And you finally admit you screwed up AFTER you were called on it.
SMD

Welcome to ignore.

Fact: CNN did not report it until everyone else had reported it and new internet topics were being made that CNN did not report it...forcing CNN to report it.

SMD

/ignore

/bye

The claim wasn't bullshit. At the time I made the thread (or the idea of the thread) CNN was the ONLY news agency that did NOT report it.

SMD

Another right winger makes excuses for their false accusations

Forum List

Back