cnn plays watered down tebow ad, but runs green police crap in full

blu

Sep 21, 2009
first off, as many people already noticed, I think tebow and his entire family are douche bags and i will celebrate two years from now when his nfl career is over. with that said.... how can cnn cause so much fuss over tebowes ad, but then play that green police bullshit. taht was beyond politically motivated and creepy as shit

Going to go out on a limb here and say they did it because they are political hacks?

Was this part of a news story or actual commercial ads ran on CNN. The length of a commercial is determined on the bucks a company has to spend on advertising. I'm guessing the Focus on the Family blew a huge wad getting the ad on the Super Bowl and any further ad buying will be a shortened commercial.

It wasn't CBS complaining...it was Pro-Abortion groups.

And the ad wasn't watered down...that was the entire ad as submitted to CBS by Focus on the Family.

Focus on the Family got 1000 times as much attention as the ad itself would have garnered...thanks to the National Organization for Women.

Which martial art turns the opponents strength against them? Jujisu, Judo, Tae Wan Do?

Whichever it is, Focus on the Family is a fourth degree black belt. :lol:

I thought the green police video was good. It made fun of the enviro-wackos.

The really funny thing is there are enviro-nazis out there praising the commercial because the exaggerated world they showed in the ad is what they actually want to happen.

Forum List

Back