And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
FOX vs CNN: You Decide

One story. Two reports.
t least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »
Fatalities Reported After Massive Explosion at Connecticut Power ...

Feb 7, 2010 Breaking News Police Say 'Mass Casualties' in Connecticut Power Plant Explosion
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585040...
Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

:cool:
D.

tags: FoxSpinZone, FairAndBalanced, DelusionalThinking

Full disclosure and my ethical
code dictates that I restate my habit of watching all Cable Networks...when I get the chance.

But fear not. For I am equipped, as a few others here are, with an awesome set of critical thinking skills.

It is indeed truisms, that all men are NOT created equal, and that life is unfair.

One story. Two reports.
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »

Feb 7, 2010 Breaking News Police Say 'Mass Casualties' in Connecticut Power Plant Explosion
Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

D.

gawd, I love myself almost as much as my fans do.
D.

Couldn't hold your own on the already open and well attended thread, so you start your own, all about praising yourself. I'd say you're to be pitied, if you weren't such a nasty piece of work.

Can't say you didn't know about the other thread, you participated in it.

Last edited:

One story. Two reports.
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »

*sigh

D.

I watch neither. I decided....

One story. Two reports.
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »

*sigh

D.

Poor Annie and the others are foaming at the mouths over FOX being called on their shit...as if they have some kind of emotional attachment and investment in FOX News.....oh wait...they do.

never mind.
:rofl:

If you really want to make a comparison, you should really use MSNBC, CNN just isn't left-wing enough to rival the insane right-wing extremism that is FoxNews.

What makes them different is that CNN will say there was an explosion.

But Fox will say Obama will blame it on Bush. Then Fox will say, but we have alleged eye witnesses who say the truth is, Obama is a Marxist/Communist terrorist who probably blew it up when he was printing out propaganda to send to impressionable 10 year olds but the only way to get it to the 10 year olds was to kill their grandmas, hence, the explosion. But it hasn't been completely verified and if it turns out not to be true, we will report something else after repeating this story so many times, Fox's nitwit viewers will never believe the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

But Fox will say Obama will blame it on Bush. Then Fox will say, but we have alleged eye witnesses who say the truth is, Obama is a Marxist/Communist terrorist who probably blew it up when he was printing out propaganda to send to impressionable 10 year olds but the only way to get it to the 10 year olds was to kill their grandmas, hence, the explosion. But it hasn't been completely verified and if it turns out not to be true, we will report something else after repeating this story so many times, Fox's nitwit viewers will never believe the truth.

But when will you finish your childish rant?....Then I will tell you to shut the fuck up nitwit.

Once people get to feel a personal connection, an investment to a news organization...what few critical thinking skills they have go right down the toilet.

As Monty Pythin would say ''Run away...run away...'' especially when spotlighting the truth.

the emotional attachment some people have here to a goddamn Cable News Network...is hilarious.
What an ass.
in seclusion... and on ignore.
It's Amazing How People Love Being Made To Look Stupid
Once people get to feel a personal connection, an investment to a news organization...what few critical thinking skills they have go right down the toilet

One of the best methods to understanding your enemy is understanding what they want you to think. Therefore, I watch FOX and CNN on a regular basis.

One of the best methods to understanding your enemy is understanding what they want you to think. Therefore, I watch FOX and CNN on a regular basis.

Me too. I also watch MSNBC.

Still prefer Fox, but I do lean right, so thats only natural. My Left leaning Indi friend just loves MSNBC. Thats only natural too.

Still prefer Fox, but I do lean right, so thats only natural. My Left leaning Indi friend just loves MSNBC. Thats only natural too.

Maybe I wasn't clear: I watch FOX and CNN because they are the enemy. MSNBC too.

Watching their propaganda in measured doses helps me understand how the American people are being manipulated.

One story. Two reports.
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »

*sigh

D.

Poor Annie and the others are foaming at the mouths over FOX being called on their shit...as if they have some kind of emotional attachment and investment in FOX News.....oh wait...they do.

never mind.

Well except for the fact I posted a NON Fox source that clearly listed which Official ACTUALLY said that there were MASS CASUALTIES. You might have had a point.

By the way DUMB ASS 102 casualties ARE in fact mass casualties.

As Monty Pythin would say ''Run away...run away...'' especially when spotlighting the truth.

the emotional attachment some people have here to a goddamn Cable News Network...is hilarious.
What an ass.
Once people get to feel a personal connection, an investment to a news organization...what few critical thinking skills they have go right down the toilet

The truth is that OFFICIALS ANNOUNCED MASS casualties. And Fox was not the only one to report that. I already posted in the other thread a report on who actually used the term. I guess your just to stupid to have read it.

Maybe I wasn't clear: I watch FOX and CNN because they are the enemy. MSNBC too.

Watching their propaganda in measured doses helps me understand how the American people are being manipulated.

Wish you luck in finding a news show that you trust to give you accurate news without a bias one way or the other. Good luck with that one.

What an ass.

The truth is that OFFICIALS ANNOUNCED MASS casualties. And Fox was not the only one to report that. I already posted in the other thread a report on who actually used the term. I guess your just to stupid to have read it.

The emotional attachment, personal connection, and investment in a message board, have sent his critical thinking skills right down the toilet.

Wish you luck in finding a news show that you trust to give you accurate news without a bias one way or the other. Good luck with that one.

To do this, search for sources that don't make accusations in their journalism. Once you find such a source, hold onto it.

In addition, there are some outlets that are more factual in their reporting than others. They may still have a bias, but at least they're trying to report the truth.

Examples of these would be The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.

Of course, when saying this, I'm only talking about their actual news sections, and ignoring their opinion sections, which are just as bad as other media outlets.

Forum List

Back