CNN Panel: White Women Trump Voters are Racist and Heavily Invested in White Supremacy

Women who voted for the orange whore and pigpence have already sacrificed their dignity and self-esteem as women, so none of this should be surprising. Once one has mastered the art of self-loathing, I guess anything goes.
What, praytell, would you know about dignity?

That I have it. A woman can be a heterosexual without falling to her knees and making a sucking sound whenever a man walks by. These women are more than willing to sacrifice themselves and their sisters to praise a penis. The record of the orange whore and pigpence on issues relating to women should have told them something, if nothing else did.
That really is as deranged a post as I've ever read. Thank you: YOUR feminism really is CANCER!!

Greg

How so? For demanding equal treatment and justice from government and law? For suggesting that the sexes can live together in an atmosphere of love and mutual respect, and resolve their differences accordingly?

I saw a guy from one of the "Christian" cults being interviewed on TV one day. The little pisspot was bragging that he always had the final say in any discussion with his "wife," as he has the penis and she only has a lowly vagina (I assume that you have a passing knowledge of the basic differences between the sexes). He tried to sugar-coat it with all sorts of smarmy language, but that was his bottom line.

How is a belief in equality between the sexes a "cancer" when we have scumbags like this walking around? One has to use harsh and pointed, and very literal language with these primitive types because this is the only thing they understand.
You're a white woman, ya racist.

Women who voted for the orange whore and pigpence have already sacrificed their dignity and self-esteem as women, so none of this should be surprising. Once one has mastered the art of self-loathing, I guess anything goes.

That I have it. A woman can be a heterosexual without falling to her knees and making a sucking sound whenever a man walks by. These women are more than willing to sacrifice themselves and their sisters to praise a penis. The record of the orange whore and pigpence on issues relating to women should have told them something, if nothing else did.
That really is as deranged a post as I've ever read. Thank you: YOUR feminism really is CANCER!!

Greg

How so? For demanding equal treatment and justice from government and law? For suggesting that the sexes can live together in an atmosphere of love and mutual respect, and resolve their differences accordingly?

I saw a guy from one of the "Christian" cults being interviewed on TV one day. The little pisspot was bragging that he always had the final say in any discussion with his "wife," as he has the penis and she only has a lowly vagina (I assume that you have a passing knowledge of the basic differences between the sexes). He tried to sugar-coat it with all sorts of smarmy language, but that was his bottom line.

How is a belief in equality between the sexes a "cancer" when we have scumbags like this walking around? One has to use harsh and pointed, and very literal language with these primitive types because this is the only thing they understand.
You're a white woman, ya racist.
As a white woman racist she can be beaten, raped, tortured without fear of punishment.

Holy shitballs, Batman! :eek:

Get help, stat!

The word racist is losing all its sting and usefulness as a way of shaming stupid ass racists that do exist inn every class, ethnicity and religion.
The fact that Democrats use it against Republicans is deflecting.
How does Dems calling Republicans racist deflect from the topic of this thread?

Or do you mean that when Democrats use it they are deflecting?

I am autistic and tend to interpret everything very literally.

It must pretty hard to be a white person in a country where 95% of the country is racist against you...

Yea I know over 70% of the country is white -- but it feels like being white is the minority --- and we all know, if you are the minority, you are oppressed and treated unfairly....oh wait!

It must pretty hard to be a white person in a country where 95% of the country is racist against you...

Yea I know over 70% of the country is white -- but it feels like being white is the minority --- and we all know, if you are the minority, you are oppressed and treated unfairly....oh wait!
...and white people don even demand free handouts from the government for our being the victims of racism the way black people do.

Greg

Cancers occur in otherwise healthy bodies. So what about your views are unhealthy? Try manhating for a start.

Greg

Greg

Cancers occur in otherwise healthy bodies. So what about your views are unhealthy? Try manhating for a start.

Greg

Who hates men? I like a lot of them. Why can't a woman hate assholes? Particularly those who practice identity politics and then deny that they do? I like Obama, Gore, Biden, Carter, etc., as well as my resident hottie, and my all-male hottie list that you are welcome to send over. You bimbos and arrogant turds need not apply. Fat, stupid, arrogant, and totally unappealing? Do you think that we women want to have sex with the orange whore, pigpence, louis goehmert, jeffress, the stupid whores who run around declaring that women should put aspirins between their knees, some twit running around in the bushes pretending to be a soldier?

Forum List

Back