CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

So, it was due to a video? What are the left wingers claiming?

Can anyone decipher their double talk?

I cannot.

Are they saying she told the truth to the families about the video?

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.

Well...you're partly right when you say....Dems did nothing wrong.

They DID NOTHING. They didnt lift a finger to rescue them.

Sure....they did a horrible job setting that compound up. Way too little security. But....inadequate isn't the same as "wrong".

Sure....they misled the public and lied to the victims families. But that's immoral. Not illegal.

So....did Crooked Hillary commit a crime regarding Benghazi?? No. No she didn't. They DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

Which is kinda the point.

My wife asked today, as she looked at Trey Gowdy, as if he was trans-sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So, for the 10th or 11th time, Trey tells us nothing wrong has been found.

I cannot.

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.
So it was due to a video? Yes or no.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

Are republicans now playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Hard to keep up with their new twists created on the fly of disappointment. ;)

I watched it on CNN.

Trey Gowdy hadn't even gotten off stage yet before CNN ran the headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton" hahaha!!! As if they read the report within the 10 seconds it took him to walk off stage.

If anyone still listens to mainstream media....then you are a retard.

I cannot.

Sure....they did a horrible job setting that compound up. Way too little security. But....inadequate isn't the same as "wrong".

Sure....they misled the public and lied to the victims families. But that's immoral. Not illegal.

So....did Crooked Hillary commit a crime regarding Benghazi?? No. No she didn't. They DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

It is well established that by the time the military reacted it would have made no difference. That information has been available for a long time, I'm sorry you chose to be uninformed even now.

They didn't even try....you have to at least try

"It is true, nothing could've reached Glen Doherty and Ty Woods before they were killed because nothing was ever going toward [them]." - Trey Gowdy on Benghazi

I watched it on CNN.

Trey Gowdy hadn't even gotten off stage yet before CNN ran the headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton" hahaha!!! As if they read the report within the 10 seconds it took him to walk off stage.

If anyone still listens to mainstream media....then you are a retard.

Agreed. Same for Gowdy.

My wife asked today, as she looked at Trey Gowdy, as if he was trans-sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So, for the 10th or 11th time, Trey tells us nothing wrong has been found.

I never thought of Trey Gowdy as transexual, I always thought his problem was inbreeding, but I can see how your wife thought that.

And where did that headline come from? The corrupt media? The media holding up your candidate, that cares nothing for the truth?
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it.
Patrick Henry

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

I cannot.

Well now you have to read both reports to see what conclusions they made.

And where did that headline come from? The corrupt media? The media holding up your candidate, that cares nothing for the truth?
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it.
Patrick Henry

Only in your mind.

No, only in your mind.

No, it came from the hour long press conference where they stood on the turds they just dropped and spun like tops.

Showing your ignorance. You have not read the report.

I cannot.

It is well established that by the time the military reacted it would have made no difference. That information has been available for a long time, I'm sorry you chose to be uninformed even now.

I cannot.

Yet...somehow....Crooked Hillary was able to get two UNARMED drones overhead of Benghazi DURING THE ATTACK.

I suppose we also had no way of getting an A-10 or F-16 to Libya...anywhere in a 13 hour flight radius.

A-10s and F-16s are pretty fast. How far can they go in 10 hours? Draw that distance in a circle around Benghazi. Hmmmm.

But hey....whatevs. American assets overseas should just understand now that if you get into danger under Crooked Hillarys command....you're own your own.

Honey, you are a liar, and not a good one.
Patrick Henry

Only in your mind.

No, only in your mind.

No, it came from the hour long press conference where they stood on the turds they just dropped and spun like tops.

I cannot.

Ask Trey. If he does not know, how can we?

I cannot.

Yet...somehow....Crooked Hillary was able to get two UNARMED drones overhead of Benghazi DURING THE ATTACK.

I suppose we also had no way of getting an A-10 or F-16 to Libya...anywhere in a 13 hour flight radius.

A-10s and F-16s are pretty fast. How far can they go in 10 hours? Draw that distance in a circle around Benghazi. Hmmmm.

But hey....whatevs. American assets overseas should just understand now that if you get into danger under Crooked Hillarys command....you're own your own.
That was discussed years ago. Refueling was the problem along with the distance from Italy to Syria. How come you don't know these facts that were discussed long ago?

I cannot.

Well now you have to read both reports to see what conclusions they made.
It was not due to a video? It was due a video?

You tell me.

You see folks, he WILL NOT answer the question and for obvious reasons.

It is not that he can't, it is that he won't. Which is different, since the latter requires a deliberate action.

Hence the reason I claim on a daily basis that these double talking pathetic lying hypocritical losers deserve zero respect.

Not one ounce.

Forum List

Back