CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes. They didn't because they have nothing and never did. This was nothing more than a attempt to influence the election and if Democrats had not presented their report yesterday, you wouldn't have seen the Republican version for two or three more months.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Gowdy Doody made it clear there was no new wrongdoing.

What an feckless bunch of rubes this Benghazi committee, just can't get er done can they.

If only the republicans had investigated 911 as thoroughly, maybe then they would have invaded the right country or none at all. Republicans today are the dumbest of the dumb, gerrymandering has created stupidity and uselessness at a level unknown in the history of the universe.

'Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem'

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You are part of America's problem right now. You care more about your inept candidate than you do about the lives of others that choose to represent us in different parts of the world. You could care less about the lives of Ambassador Stevens, Smith, Doherty, and Woods, who lost theirs, and the 30 others under attack because no plan was in place nor any action taken to help rescue them.

Your whole sick focus is on whether this will impact your candidate and your party.
If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes. They didn't because they have nothing and never did. This was nothing more than a attempt to influence the election and if Democrats had not presented their report yesterday, you wouldn't have seen the Republican version for two or three more months.

7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.
Since Republicans in congress had no trouble wasting huge amounts of money, maybe they'll find enough out of the future budget to beef up security in embassies around the world and quit acting like hypocrites on the subject.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You are part of America's problem right now. You care more about your inept candidate than you do about the lives of others that choose to represent us in different parts of the world. You could care less about the lives of Ambassador Stevens, Smith, Doherty, and Woods, who lost theirs, and the 30 others under attack because no plan was in place nor any action taken to help rescue them.

Your whole sick focus is on whether this will impact your candidate and your party.

I guess you didn't read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report that absolved the administration of wrongdoing. But go ahead and rant, we knew you would do it anyway.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

Care to tell that to the families impacted by the lack of security, he lack of plans and the lack of action?

Ankther sick puppy that cares only about the candidate and their party rather than the lives of those left in harms way, defenseless.
7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.

Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

So, it was due to a video? What are the left wingers claiming?

Can anyone decipher their double talk?

I cannot.

Are they saying she told the truth to the families about the video?

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

I guess you didn't read that they were not appointed to accuse or absolve anyone. Just report the facts. There was no absolution nor accusations in the report. Just facts. Facts that are damning.

I guess you didn't read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report that absolved the administration of wrongdoing. But go ahead and rant, we knew you would do it anyway.

So, it was due to a video? What are the left wingers claiming?

Can anyone decipher their double talk?

I cannot.

Are they saying she told the truth to the families about the video?

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.

Saw a press conference on TV just now where the Benghazi committee is releasing its report. Apparently the Democrats on the committee refused to even participate in writing the report, so that they could later accuse the Republicans of "bias" without fouling their own nest.

Some CNN reporter kept asking if the fact that they didn't say much about Hillary, means they "haven't got the goods" on her, which in turn means she did nothing wrong.

Gowdy asked her if she's read the report, and she said she hadn't. He suggested that she do so, and pointed out that since she's going to write her article anyway, it might benefit her readers if she'd read it before telling everyone what it did and didn't say.

He kept emphasizing that the House had never asked him to "find the goods" on anybody, but just to find out what happened, who said what to whom, who went where, establish a timeline, etc., and the report contained those things in extreme detail with references and quotations. He kept saying he wanted everyone to read the report, and then draw their own conclusions.

That's the worst thing that could happen to Democrats, of course. Bringing out the truth about what they did and didn't do, always looks bad for them.

I haven't read the report myself (when was it released?), but I will. Depending on how recently it was released, maybe nobody has had a chance to read it yet. I am curious about a number of things, both about what happened in the weeks and months before the attack, and what happened during the attack. Finding out that politicians lied about it afterward, isn't particularly important to me. If the Democrats HADN'T lied and tried hard to totally politicize the attack, that would be news. I doubt they made any such news.

They'll pass laws in order to find out what's in them. Screaming about something without having read it isn't a surprise.

Forum List

Back