CNN not again!!!!!!!

Another Day, Another CNN 'Bombshell' Is Proven To Be A Nothing-Burger

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

The MSM wants to bring Trump down while they would go to great lengths to look at most things about Obama in the best light possible.

That being said, Trump has done his relationship with the MSM no favors.

There is a movie running on cable called "Truth" starring a rapidly aging Robert Redford as Dan Rather. The plot involves the borderline treasonous attempt by CBS to use forged documents to influence a presidential election. The movie admits the deception but the kicker is that it claims that Rather and producer Mapes were justified because George Bush was such a bastard. No doubt the MSM today and especially CNN justifies their fake news because they think their cause is just.

There is a movie running on cable called "Truth" starring a rapidly aging Robert Redford as Dan Rather. The plot involves the borderline treasonous attempt by CBS to use forged documents to influence a presidential election. The movie admits the deception but the kicker is that it claims that Rather and producer Mapes were justified because George Bush was such a bastard. No doubt the MSM today and especially CNN justifies their fake news because they think their cause is just.
It's also a fact that everything in those put up fake papers was true... There should be a real big investigation of who produced those papers in the first place. That is the true disgrace. The few mistakes that CNN makes they retract the story and apologize and suspend the reporters. That has never happened with Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc who are actually Non-Stop innuendo b*******and ridiculous character assassination.

It's also a fact that everything in those put up fake papers was true... There should be a real big investigation of who produced those papers in the first place. That is the true disgrace. The few mistakes that CNN makes they retract the story and apologize and suspend the reporters. That has never happened with Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc who are actually Non-Stop innuendo b*******and ridiculous character assassination.
CNN, MSLSD, and CBS News are guilty of media malpractice (as is most of the MSM). Why would any American believe anything they report?

Great column from Greenwald outines it totally and completely.

The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages and Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happened

Last edited:
On the other hand there is no doubt that are media are way too obsessed with getting clicks and ratings instead of covering news. CNN Fox and MSNBC are non-stop Gab fests and for example Al Jazeera has more reporters and foreign offices then all our media combined. That doesn't change the fact that only right-wing media is not journalism at all. Fox Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage Etc not to mention GOP politicians are a fake news disgrace. Breaking for dupes... Hillary and Obama are not evil Crooks LOL if you count all taxes everyone pays about the same percentage and the rich get all the new wealth, we are not investing in the country and our people, all to save the greedy idiot GOP mega-rich from paying their fair share... For 35 years now!

CNN, MSLSD, and CBS News are guilty to media malpractice (as is most of the MSM). Why would any American believe anything they report?

The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages and Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happened
All of that was retracted and the guy was suspended. But by all means go on and on and on about it for years while Fox Rush Heritage put out crap all the time and have never retracted anything.

CNN, MSLSD, and CBS News are guilty to media malpractice (as is most of the MSM). Why would any American believe anything they report?

All of that was retracted and the guy was suspended. But by all means go on and on and on about it for years while Fox Rush Heritage put out crap all the time and have never retracted anything.
I don't think you understand the difference between reporting news and opinions given by individuals about the news.

does CNN ever have real facts? I mean public access shows give more accurate information. At this point you have to think its on purpose.

CNN uninstall!!!!
So don't watch them! For heaven's sake shut up about CNN. It's as if you're forced to watch it.

What you're missing in this narrative is the word "corrected." They even made a Big Deal about it, gave it a banner, etc. They got wrong info from a CNN legal analyst and they corrected it when they found out they were wrong and Jeff Sessions was innocent of that charge.

I'm kinda glad, because I've always thought Jeff Sessions was being pretty earnest about not doing anything wrong in that regard.

So you're okay with spreading propaganda as long as it benefits the left?
And as I've said before. It's not about turning them off,it's about the morons of this country who take it as Gospel and spread the lies.
Which of course is exactly what CNN wants.

CNN uninstall!!!!

Seriously? You think we should shut up about a major cable news network decimating fake news as a matter of course?

I've got news for you sister. Real news - that's not going to happen!

On the other hand there is no doubt that are media are way too obsessed with getting clicks and ratings instead of covering news. CNN Fox and MSNBC are non-stop Gab fests and for example Al Jazeera has more reporters and foreign offices then all our media combined. That doesn't change the fact that only right-wing media is not journalism at all. Fox Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin heritage Etc not to mention GOP politicians are a fake news disgrace. Breaking for dupes... Hillary and Obama are not evil Crooks LOL if you count all taxes everyone pays about the same percentage and the rich get all the new wealth, we are not investing in the country and our people, all to save the greedy idiot GOP mega-rich from paying their fair share... For 35 years now!
who claimed they were journalist? They are show hosts.

This must stop...there must be a way to punish this kind of dishonesty in the news business...a way that will really sting...

CNN uninstall!!!!

And as I've said before. It's not about turning them off,it's about the morons of this country who take it as Gospel and spread the lies.
They thought they had it right. They corrected it when they found they were wrong. That isn't propaganda. Breitbart is propaganda. Tucker Carlson is propaganda. They smell to the high heaven, but you can't see it because you want to agree with it.

CNN uninstall!!!!

trumptards need to delegitimize the real news because they say things about the orange sociopath that they don't like.

CNN uninstall!!!!

Seriously? You think we should shut up about a major cable news network decimating fake news as a matter of course?

I've got news for you sister. Real news - that's not going to happen!
Sure, brother, as long as you've got a joker channel like Fox spewing the equally biased crap on the right, I guess we're even. Watch the one you want, or none of them, which is my choice.

CNN uninstall!!!!

They thought they had it right. They corrected it when they found they were wrong. That isn't propaganda. Breitbart is propaganda. Tucker Carlson is propaganda. They smell to the high heaven, but you can't see it because you want to agree with it.

you know that nothing you say matters to them. they'd rather get their "news" from breitbart, infowars and fauxnews.

because you know.... the bubble.

Forum List

Back