CNN/MSNBC Very Upset That Anthony Weiner Is Not A Conservative! Gosh Darn It !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Why does it seem that every time a politician is caught with his pants down, seeing other women, sending kinky photos,, and even on some occasions, getting other women pregnant, It's Always A Democrat !!! :eusa_clap:
And here we are again with Anthony Weiner. Now we all know that his dilemma would of been front page news,,24/7 coverage on most cable news outlets all next week, If Weener Was A REPUBLICAN !!! :cow:
But as usual, its a Democrat, and odds are, the story probably wont be mentioned on the usual networks. But Trump not sharing his Cream with his friends? :eek-52: :hellno:

the way the left redefines things its just a matter of time.

Silly OP. All outlets are thrilled with Weiner's ability to sell them advertising time.

Anthony Weiner talked dirty to some women and he's Satan, according to RWnuts like the OP.

Trump physically assaulted women, and the OP is Trump's biggest fan.

Read the news stooge. Weiner's was trying to set up a thing with a 15 year old girl. Where the hell have you been?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

I don't think anyone is defending slimy and sick Weiner's behavior.........and I hope you're not "defending" Trump's own slimy behavior toward women.

.......and the so-called evangelical communities cheer for Trump because "grabbing pussies" and screwing others in business deals personifies a " Christian God's mission."
sounding like a jock wanna be n being vulgar isnt quite,the same as child molestation.

It will be Trump and Rexx will be all
52839.jpg

:2up: Why does it seem that every time a politician is caught with his pants down, seeing other women, sending kinky photos,, and even on some occasions, getting other women pregnant, It's Always A Democrat !!! :eusa_clap:
And here we are again with Anthony Weiner. Now we all know that his dilemma would of been front page news,,24/7 coverage on most cable news outlets all next week, If Weener Was A REPUBLICAN !!! :cow:
But as usual, its a Democrat, and odds are, the story probably wont be mentioned on the usual networks. But Trump not sharing his Cream with his friends? :eek-52: :hellno:

Yes conservatives are far more apt to be caught with rent boys, or toe tapping in public washrooms. BIG difference.

Anthony Weiner talked dirty to some women and he's Satan, according to RWnuts like the OP.

Read the news stooge. Weiner's was trying to set up a thing with a 15 year old girl. Where the hell have you been?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

I don't think anyone is defending slimy and sick Weiner's behavior.........and I hope you're not "defending" Trump's own slimy behavior toward women.

No, I'm not. But your pal NYCARBINER wants us all to think that Weiner's crimes were against women when it was a child. So let's acknowledge that The sexual assault of grabbing a WOMAN's Crotch is Sunday school play when compared to predation of a child. Weiner's has to register as a sex offender.

No, I'm not. But your pal NYCARBINER wants us all to think that Weiner's crimes were against women when it was a child. So let's acknowledge that The sexual assault of grabbing a WOMAN's Crotch is Sunday school play when compared to predation of a child. Weiner's has to register as a sex offender.
but its perfectly fine for the beast to grab other womens crotches?

but its perfectly fine for the beast to grab other womens crotches?
how do you come up with such nonsense?

When Weiners actions became known, he was quickly forced out by members of both parties, and he has remained a pariah since. Perhaps he was once a democratic representative, but he isn't now, and hasn't been for a long time. Trying to tie any of his behavior to liberal goals is just more unethical behavior by the right.

lol, first of all it's not a child, it's a woman who's a statutory minor.

Secondly, you RWnuts demonized Weiner long before you had any idea any 15 year old may have been involved.

Forum List

Back