CNN Melts Down Over Barr Press Conference

I never imagined our America would arrive at this state of chaotic barbarism; nor that such a day ever could reign our nation. A day when even despite numerous revelations revealing clearly to everyone's eyes the modern Media's mass conspiracy to lie to the American people, that same media continues to lie, publicly, nationally on nationwide broadcast air, knowing we know they are lying. I cannot believe the MSNBC/Microsoft headlines. They, the Left leaning/consumed MSM are still fucking trying to tear our nation apart and subvert both our President's authority and the working processes of our political system. Sure, I'm pissed off, seeing red over what our nation has become . . . however, were I in power I'd arrest all MSM new anchors/contributors, producers and pundits . . . lock them all up. They're trying their damnedest to destroy our nation and they're doing it right before every American's eyes.

You got that RIGHT, Son, this is an all-out misdirection of misinformation, and they realize that they now have an OUTSIDER running the office of the President, someone who can expose and do GREAT DAMAGE to them! In the end, either Trump wins and finally breaks open and busts the swamp or they sink him, then the door closes forever again, never again will you see a true American, Man of the People, ordinary private citizen out to make a buck wishing the American Dream for all in office again. Then the blinders go back on us and the blanket of sleep resumes as the zombies go back about their business as if nothing ever happened.

Nothing to see here . . . . move along.

They have a lot of work to do now, considering how invested they have been in his demise.
FV2x0xV.gif

The elected dems had better separate themselves from the nuts in the MSM....I've said it for years....the idiots in silk suits on TV and the dopes in the ink press do not know what middle class life is like across the nation.....and they are globalists....even Pelosi is worried at the direction of her party....

Calls Barr’s Presser “An Extraordinary Political Commercial For the President”

CNN Melts Down Over Barr Press Conference - Calls Barr's Presser "An Extraordinary Political Commercial For the President" (VIDEO)
Barr made it clear that President Trump did not collude with the Russian government during the 2016 election — this angered the sycophantic reporters who hate Trump.
As expected, the ‘reporters’ acted more like Democrat activists and fired off a series of biased questions, many of them accused Barr of protecting President Trump.... Fake News CNN melted down and piled on Barr following his presser.... CNN had EIGHT people discussing the Barr presser — all of them are liberal Trump haters.... All eight people on CNN’s panel agree with each other — talk about diversity!

~~~~~~
If you think they look sad now? Wait until the indictments start coming down for the treacherous scum who used the power of the federal government to spy on political opponents. They are waiting for their Media Matters/WaPo/NYT/Politico/HuffPo/DNC TALKING POINTS. Leftists are Hive Mind creatures. They have great difficulty thinking for themselves.
So much winning.... Translation: "blame the messenger." That is the intellectual deep end of the pool over at CNN.

I never imagined our America would arrive at this state of chaotic barbarism; nor that such a day ever could reign our nation. A day when even despite numerous revelations revealing clearly to everyone's eyes the modern Media's mass conspiracy to lie to the American people, that same media continues to lie, publicly, nationally on nationwide broadcast air, knowing we know they are lying. I cannot believe the MSNBC/Microsoft headlines. They, the Left leaning/consumed MSM are still fucking trying to tear our nation apart and subvert both our President's authority and the working processes of our political system. Sure, I'm pissed off, seeing red over what our nation has become . . . however, were I in power I'd arrest all MSM new anchors/contributors, producers and pundits . . . lock them all up. They're trying their damnedest to destroy our nation and they're doing it right before every American's eyes.

Truth burns you scumbags.

~~~~~~
I understand that Butt Salve was in great supply and generously applied to those at CNN , MSNBC and other minor cable stations.

Watch what happens when Barr appoints a SC with the mandate to investigate EVERYTHING the BONOBO/FBI/DOJ top people did to attempt a coup against a sitting President.
The blood coming out the LIB MSM' eyes will be a wonderful thing to witness.

Watch what happens when Barr appoints a SC with the mandate to investigate EVERYTHING the BONOBO/FBI/DOJ top people did to attempt a coup against a sitting President.
The blood coming out the LIB MSM' eyes will be a wonderful thing to witness.
Well, here is a preview

Calls Barr’s Presser “An Extraordinary Political Commercial For the President”

CNN Melts Down Over Barr Press Conference - Calls Barr's Presser "An Extraordinary Political Commercial For the President" (VIDEO)
Barr made it clear that President Trump did not collude with the Russian government during the 2016 election — this angered the sycophantic reporters who hate Trump.
As expected, the ‘reporters’ acted more like Democrat activists and fired off a series of biased questions, many of them accused Barr of protecting President Trump.... Fake News CNN melted down and piled on Barr following his presser.... CNN had EIGHT people discussing the Barr presser — all of them are liberal Trump haters.... All eight people on CNN’s panel agree with each other — talk about diversity!

~~~~~~
If you think they look sad now? Wait until the indictments start coming down for the treacherous scum who used the power of the federal government to spy on political opponents. They are waiting for their Media Matters/WaPo/NYT/Politico/HuffPo/DNC TALKING POINTS. Leftists are Hive Mind creatures. They have great difficulty thinking for themselves.
So much winning.... Translation: "blame the messenger." That is the intellectual deep end of the pool over at CNN.

Truth burns you scumbags.

~~~~~~
I understand that Butt Salve was in great supply and generously applied to those at CNN , MSNBC and other minor cable stations.
They do that anyway.

LoL.....look at the CNN ratings. Only a sliver of the country is tuning in. A huge majority of Americans have now clue who heads the DOJ.
LAST WEEK THE FOOD NETWORK had higher ratings than CNN during primetime.

That happens alot....progressives in here think folks race home to flip on CNN. Approximately five million people, at best are tuning in. That is tantamount to nobody. You ask the average Joe on the street who Don Lemon is and they'll say he was an actor from the 1970's.:backpedal:. There is a show on Discovery called "Street Outlaws". About drag racing. Blows any of those ghey CNN shows away!

I flip on CNN at some time or another almost nightly for the absurdity stuff.....a good laugh when you think you got a few asshats out there literally hanging on every word!:coffee:

Last edited:
LoL.....look at the CNN ratings. Only a sliver of the country is tuning in. A huge majority of Americans have now clue who heads the DOJ.

That happens alot....progressives in here think folks race home to flip on CNN. Approximately five million people, at best are tuning in. That is tantamount to nobody. You ask the average Joe on the street who Don Lemon is and they'll say he was an actor from the 1970's.:backpedal:. There is a show on Discovery called "Street Outlaws". About drag racing. Blows any of those ghey CNN shows away!

I flip on CNN at some time or another almost nightly for the absurdity stuff.....a good laugh when you think you got a few asshats out there literally hanging on every word!:coffee:
The only people who watch cnn are the employees of cnn and government employees or dependents.

Nobody normal watches that shit unless they want to make fun of them.

CNN is virtually the ONLY channel you can watch at any airport is CNN. Imagine what CNN's viewership would be if air travellers could tune to any channel they wished to.
'The Littlest Hobo' reruns would get higher ratings than CNN.

The problem is with cable TV and all its stations with most of them promoting subtle to in your face Prog agendas in programs and commercials those tiny audiences add up.

Forum List

Back