USMCA to add $68.2 billion to US economy, spur 176,000 jobs says key independent review panel

Its a good deal for all...Canada and Mexico included....but I think we will have to vote Pelosi and her kids out of Congress before it gets done.....Pelosi has never been above damaging the American people and our nation over politics.....

From the article-

The so-called United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement would also increase U.S. exports to Canada by 5.9 percent to $19.1 billion, and shipments to Mexico by 6.7 percent to $14.2 billion. Imports from Canada and Mexico would rise by 4.8 percent and 3.8 percent, respectively.

The analysis from the independent panel is a critical step before Congress formally examines the trade deal, intended to serve as an update to the North American Free Trade Agreement, and will influence how some members vote on the measure.

I hope to see the proposed agreement passed but only because I believe international trade is good for Arizona. It is more a matter of faith than any numbers this quasi Federal agency tosses about. While this new report provides political cover, I'm hopeful local economic concerns will force enough Democrats in congress to put partisan politics aside.

• Banned
Keep making us go higher in all spheres, Democrat will also see problems with this, but I know Donald has lot of guts ,he thinks big and kicks ass. Excel USA

• Banned
from Alexander Hamilton to Trump, the US has always been great at Trade!

USMCA to add $68.2 billion to US economy, spur 176,000 jobs says key independent review panel
Look...

Democrats are already having a bad day finding out that they're 2 year obsession is ending with a complete Trump Exoneration.

Now you rub salt in their eyes with Americans getting jobs?

You have a real mean streak... Don't you?
i've been a bitch, i've had a bitch

Forum List

Back