CNN lobbies facebook to shut down Infowars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After failing in its efforts to have YouTube shut down the Alex Jones Channel, CNN is now lobbying Facebook to shut down Infowars.
CNN Lobbies Facebook to Shut Down Infowars

Truth hurts and the crooked little bitches are acting like six year olds who can' thave a new toy just like you know your typical little ANTIFA TRUMP HATING assholes who lay on floors in grocery stores having a tantrum, or those loons who go around beatring up old ladies, same with old women. You cowards are nothing more than useful idiots. your Democratic politicians KNOW THIS OF YOU LOONS>

If FB is dumb enough to try and do it I can imagine the law suite ewwww babyeeee.

I’m not a fan of Infowars but they shouldn’t be shut down. This makes CNN look bad imo. Obviously Infowars doesn’t fit what Facebook considers to be “fake news.”

After failing in its efforts to have YouTube shut down the Alex Jones Channel, CNN is now lobbying Facebook to shut down Infowars.
CNN Lobbies Facebook to Shut Down Infowars

Truth hurts and the crooked little bitches are acting like six year olds who can' thave a new toy just like you know your typical little ANTIFA TRUMP HATING assholes who lay on floors in grocery stores having a tantrum, or those loons who go around beatring up old ladies, same with old women. You cowards are nothing more than useful idiots. your Democratic politicians KNOW THIS OF YOU LOONS>

If FB is dumb enough to try and do it I can imagine the law suite ewwww babyeeee.

What kind of suite?

If this is true I hope FB shuts them down.

If what is true?
The OP. He frequently gets his stories from Info Wars and parades them as fact.

Which one isn’t fact? Do you think CNN would want to shut them down if they were fake?
Don’t you parade CNN as fact, you should check the small print on CNN web site for their retractions, you have to look for it because they hide it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true I hope FB shuts them down.

If what is true?
The OP. He frequently gets his stories from Info Wars and parades them as fact.

All you have to do is click on the link and read the article for yourself. But here’s CNN’s version so you know it’s true...

Facebook touts fight on fake news, but struggles to explain why InfoWars isn't banned
I get virus warnings from most of his links so I try my best not to click on them.

What Trump haters don't get because their IQ levels are too low and they are to selfish to think, this can happen to any news media when the information war begins.

In the end they are GET SHUT DOWN Dumbasses...... accept the lies.

Reported only by Infowars.

and because retards can't think. They are REPORTING ABOUT SOMETHING ON THEM THAT IS NEGATIVE INSTEAD OF HIDING IT STUPID FK.

IF THEY HAD ANYTHING TO HIDE ASSHOLE THE LAST THING THEY WOULD WANT TO DO IS REPORT ON THEMSLEVES STUPID FK. GAWD UR FKRS ARE PATHETIC.

Forum List

Back