CNN is Preparing to call America Racist if Barry Loses...

That has always been the back-up plan for the Liberal Press and Democrats. They've already done a bit of this in trying to silence his critics. It's an old tried and true Left/Democrat tactic. Most people expect it though so i'm not sure it will be too effective. The Liberal Press doesn't pack as big a big punch it used to. Look at CNN's Ratings. They do still dominate the MSM but most have learned to tune their predictable Dem Cheerleading out. So yes,they will start ranting about all those "Evil Racists" but i don't think it will work as well for them this time around. The People are smarter than they think.

Last edited:
mal reads this...

White Americans give Obama a thumbs down by a 61%-36% margin, with non-white Americans give the president a thumbs up by a more than 2-1 margin.

and concludes this...

CNN is Preparing to call America Racist if Barry Loses...

What can anyone say that this doesn't scream all on it's own? :lmao:

My Work here is Done... :thup:

:)

peace...

It sure is.

But of course that will never stop you. :lol:

Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Things I see a LOT from the Right:

1. The Race Card Card

2. Obama called "The Messiah"

3. Puzzlement as to why more "lazy, on the dole, eating government cheese" blacks aren't Republicans

Looks like that white guilt thingy has finally worn off...

if anything, I see it as a case of favortisim of a certain race by NON whites.
I wonder why you are so quick to call whites racist, but hesitant to see it as possibly the other way.

Why do you hate white people?

I have no doubt whatsoever that following Barry's defeat next November the race card will be played by various Dims, lamestream media pukes, pundits, etc. It's just a given for lefty America.

Ever notice CNN,NBC,and other Liberal/Democrat Media Outlets never mention his White half? They always seem to obsess over his African American half. I guess they need to do that so they can call anyone who disagrees with him an "Evil Racist." It's almost as if they intentionally omit the fact he's also White. I've noticed this pattern at CNN,NBC,NPR,NY Times,and the rest. I guess him being half White really does get in the way of their tired Race-Baiting. So they just pretend it's not reality. I just don't trust the Liberal Press anymore. They're a pretty devious bunch.

I have no doubt whatsoever that following Barry's defeat next November the race card will be played by various Dims, lamestream media pukes, pundits, etc. It's just a given for lefty America.

You know its gotta be racism.

What else could it be??

I'm sure 9.1% unemployment.

The economy in the crapper.

Obamacare and his generally sucky term as POTUS won't have a thing in the world to do with it.

Nope. White folks hate him because he's half black. Racism plain and simple. LOL

Last edited:

You know its gotta be racism.

What else could it be??

I'm sure 9.1% unemployment.

The economy in the crapper.

Obamacare and his generally sucky term as POTUS won't have a thing in the world to do with it.

Nope. White folks hate him because he's half black. Racism plain and simple. LOL

The AP had a Poll in 2008 that Illustrated that a sizeable number of White DemocRATS might still harbor Racism enough so that it could cause him to Lose the Election.

Turns out that White Women put Obama over the Top in 2008.

It was all but a Tie between McMaverick and Obama regarding Men.

What I found Interesting is that the he is Losing Support of about 1/3 of Blacks right now.

Considering that their Economy is Actually WORSE than the Great Depression, he's gotta be Thanful that they haven't Completely Bailed on his "Hope and Change".

But there's still a Year...

And you better Know he doesn't want Cain Opposite him in the Debates.

peace...

Things I see a LOT from the Right:

1. The Race Card Card

2. Obama called "The Messiah"

3. Puzzlement as to why more "lazy, on the dole, eating government cheese" blacks aren't Republicans

Really?...

You got Link of a Conservative here or someone on the Right calling Blacks "Lazy"?...

I bet you don't. :thup:

peace...

Sometimes mal just doesn't think things through.

If I wanted to levy this accusation against CNN, I would have worded the title: CNN wants Americans to believe they are racist if they don't vote for Obama. You see, if CNN is really the vile DNC puppet mal believes them to be, it would stand to reason that they'd be far more interested in trying to help Barry win than they would be preparing how they plan to whine if he loses.

This is why mal has yet to make it in the big leagues.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Edit: think mal think :slap:

If I wanted to levy this accusation against CNN, I would have worded the title: CNN wants Americans to believe they are racist if they don't vote for Obama. You see, if CNN is really the vile DNC puppet mal believes them to be, it would stand to reason that they'd be far more interested in trying to help Barry win than they would be preparing how they plan to whine if he loses.

I am Touched and your Continued Concern for me on a Messageboard, mani...

Truly, I am. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You're welcome.

And I hope you know that I only kick your teeth in from time to time because I love ya man. :thup:

peace...

You're welcome.

And I hope you know that I only kick your teeth in from time to time because I love ya man. :thup:

Aweful White of you, Homie!

peace...

Ever notice CNN,NBC,and other Liberal/Democrat Media Outlets never mention his White half? They always seem to obsess over his African American half. I guess they need to do that so they can call anyone who disagrees with him an "Evil Racist." It's almost as if they intentionally omit the fact he's also White. I've noticed this pattern at CNN,NBC,NPR,NY Times,and the rest. I guess him being half White really does get in the way of their tired Race-Baiting. So they just pretend it's not reality. I just don't trust the Liberal Press anymore. They're a pretty devious bunch.

No, they "ignore" his "white half" because he's black. Period. If he was on a bus in 1958 he would be required to sit in the back, and that is the only relevant definition of his race in modern politics.

Forum List

Back