CNN is Preparing to call America Racist if Barry Loses...

Considering that their Economy is Actually WORSE than the Great Depression, he's gotta be Thanful that they haven't Completely Bailed on his "Hope and Change".

That is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing you've ever said.

And trust me, you've said some pretty dumb things.

Considering that the election is STILL OVER A YEAR AWAY, I'd say that pretty much any kind of poll you put out there is bullshit, because in 1-6 months, things will change and someone else will become the new flavor of the month.

You want to start watching polls around 6 months out or so, not a year and a month out.

Ever notice CNN,NBC,and other Liberal/Democrat Media Outlets never mention his White half? They always seem to obsess over his African American half. I guess they need to do that so they can call anyone who disagrees with him an "Evil Racist." It's almost as if they intentionally omit the fact he's also White. I've noticed this pattern at CNN,NBC,NPR,NY Times,and the rest. I guess him being half White really does get in the way of their tired Race-Baiting. So they just pretend it's not reality. I just don't trust the Liberal Press anymore. They're a pretty devious bunch.

No, they "ignore" his "white half" because he's black. Period. If he was on a bus in 1958 he would be required to sit in the back, and that is the only relevant definition of his race in modern politics.

Well obviously you're not too intelligent. Barack Obama is half White. Seriously,it's true. I know CNN and NBC hate to admit that but it is fact. They seem to think he's only African American. But i guess that's just convenient for them. Wouldn't want to interrupt their tired Race-Baiting right? Barack Obama's Mother was a White Woman. I know this conflicts with the "Evil Whitey" Democrat narrative but it is reality. Maybe CNN & NBC are just more dumbed-down MSM? Think about it for a bit and then get back to us. Thanks.

Ever notice CNN,NBC,and other Liberal/Democrat Media Outlets never mention his White half? They always seem to obsess over his African American half. I guess they need to do that so they can call anyone who disagrees with him an "Evil Racist." It's almost as if they intentionally omit the fact he's also White. I've noticed this pattern at CNN,NBC,NPR,NY Times,and the rest. I guess him being half White really does get in the way of their tired Race-Baiting. So they just pretend it's not reality. I just don't trust the Liberal Press anymore. They're a pretty devious bunch.

No, they "ignore" his "white half" because he's black. Period. If he was on a bus in 1958 he would be required to sit in the back, and that is the only relevant definition of his race in modern politics.

Well obviously you're not too intelligent.
No, what's obvious is that you don't understand the cultural context of race.

Barack Obama is half White. Seriously,it's true.

You don't know that. In fact, you have no basis for that claim other than to claim his mom looks "white". But the construct of race is cultural - and culturally, Obama is black. That's why he would have been forced to sit in the back of the bus circa 1958, and THAT is the only race definition that is relevant to modern US society and politics.

If in one hand and shit in the other...

It ain't 1958 and he's the President, Dipshit. :thup:

:)

peace...

Considering that their Economy is Actually WORSE than the Great Depression, he's gotta be Thanful that they haven't Completely Bailed on his "Hope and Change".

That is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing you've ever said.

And trust me, you've said some pretty dumb things.

No one likes a back seat driver especially when they can't provide a solution(s).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgI9dKCpvA]A&W Commercial - Dumass - YouTube[/ame]

peace...

I didn't say it was 1958. I said race in modern politics is defined by the same standard it was in 1958.

But a race-baiting punk won't chose to understand. Remaining ignorant is your stock-in-trade, and you peddle it well.

peace...

I didn't say it was 1958. I said race in modern politics is defined by the same standard it was in 1958.

But a race-baiting punk won't chose to understand. Remaining ignorant is your stock-in-trade, and you peddle it well.

Again... Dipshit. :lol:

Let me Know when you Plan on Adding something of Substance instead of Leaning on Convenient Hypotheticals that you Feel are the Debate Enders.

They ain't. :thup:

peace...

ever notice cnn,nbc,and other liberal/democrat media outlets never mention his white half? They always seem to obsess over his african american half. I guess they need to do that so they can call anyone who disagrees with him an "evil racist." it's almost as if they intentionally omit the fact he's also white. I've noticed this pattern at cnn,nbc,npr,ny times,and the rest. I guess him being half white really does get in the way of their tired race-baiting. So they just pretend it's not reality. I just don't trust the liberal press anymore. They're a pretty devious bunch.

no, they "ignore" his "white half" because he's black. Period. If he was on a bus in 1958 he would be required to sit in the back, and that is the only relevant definition of his race in modern politics.

qft

Well obviously you're not too intelligent.
No, what's obvious is that you don't understand the cultural context of race.

Barack Obama is half White. Seriously,it's true.

You don't know that. In fact, you have no basis for that claim other than to claim his mom looks "white". But the construct of race is cultural - and culturally, Obama is black. That's why he would have been forced to sit in the back of the bus circa 1958, and THAT is the only race definition that is relevant to modern US society and politics.

"Cultural context of race?" lol! Yea way too much CNN for you. The man is half White/half African American. This is just fact. And the only reason CNN & NBC don't like to acknowledge that fact is because they're too busy Race-Baiting all the time. His half White half clearly gets in the way of their agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. It's one of the reasons i don't watch them much anymore. They're very disingenuous.

Last edited:
His poor Mom. It's like she never even existed. CNN & NBC wont mention her anymore. She's way too inconvenient for their shallow Race-Baiting. Don't want to mention he's also White too much,it might upset the viewer sheep. Those Left/Dem sheep just gotta have their Race-Baiting.

His poor Mom. It's like she never even existed. CNN & NBC wont mention her anymore. She's way too inconvenient for their shallow Race-Baiting. Don't want to mention he's also White too much,it might upset the viewer sheep. Those Left/Dem sheep just gotta have their Race-Baiting.

This argument is really stupid and shows you utter lack of knowledge about the black community, but that's expected.

This argument is really stupid and shows you utter lack of knowledge about the black community, but that's expected.

Wasn't talking about the Black Community. Was talking about the Media and CNN in particular. And he's also part of the White Community. That's the point.

CNN Poll: Obama ranks low among recent incumbents – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

White Americans give Obama a thumbs down by a 61%-36% margin, with non-white Americans give the president a thumbs up by a more than 2-1 margin.

Isn't that Special.

peace...

obama-billboard1-e1317089949260.jpg

obama.jpeg

Forum List

Back