CNN is bitching and moaning over Trump's temporary Muslim ban,...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Notice their HEADLINE

upload_2017-1-30_20-10-39.png

Oh no reality here, it's just fake typical repsonse from diners who are supporting this bs right into the US well they think it's all a joke until it gets so bad one of your family members gets attacked maybe reality will smack them in the face then.

I only look at CNN for entertainment purposes. It's funny to see what the globalists are pushing for their Agenda.

I only look at CNN for entertainment purposes. It's funny to see what the globalists are pushing for their Agenda.
You took the words from my mouth although I would apply it to FAUX News pushing an uncritical devotion to Republicans.

The whole world is "bitching and moaning", including many of our best allies and friends, demonstrators are filling streets and locations with citizens protesting the bigoted policy of the USA, but Trump hates CNN, so let's blame it all on CNN instead of Trump.

Not just CNN.
Trump is critical of the media (except FAUX News and hate radio) because they have the ability to persuade his followers that he could be wrong. The media represents a greater danger to Trump than refugees, Russia, or the Republican Congress. As the Leader of the USA, Trump has supporters who will believe anything he says and approve anything he does. Their TV and radio carry his message and this keeps the voters informed of approved policy. This is how dictatorship works.

What Trump is doing is perfectly legal. In fact Douchebag and Carter did the same thing and no one was protesting in the streets and in fact no one gave a damn.

Hypocrisy anyone??

What Trump is doing is perfectly legal. In fact Douchebag and Carter did the same thing and no one was protesting in the streets and in fact no one gave a damn.

Hypocrisy anyone??

First it was Obama who supposedly did it. Now it's supposedly Carter. Can you cultists make up you mind over which lie to tell? It looks bad for you when you're not all on the same page.

Jimmy Carter Banned Iranian Immigrants
---
WHAT'S TRUE: President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens.

WHAT'S FALSE: Carter's sanctions were equivalent to Donald Trump's suggestion that Muslims be banned from entering or immigrating to the U.S.
---

Remember, you being a liar doesn't make us hypocrites. It's also really damn desperate and stupid to start whining about Carter. Next thing you know, you kooks will be whining about how we liberals here didn't protest FDR. Oh wait, that's actually already happened.

In 2011 Douchebag did the same with Iraq. Carter did the same with Iran.

Oh and Trump isn't banning Muslims. He's banning those from seven countries. The same list Douchebag used.

Trump is pushing the left further and further to the left. In four years they will be full blown ISIS supporters.

Hypocrisy anyone??

First it was Obama who supposedly did it. Now it's supposedly Carter. Can you cultists make up you mind over which lie to tell? It looks bad for you when you're not all on the same page.

Jimmy Carter Banned Iranian Immigrants
---
WHAT'S TRUE: President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens.

WHAT'S FALSE: Carter's sanctions were equivalent to Donald Trump's suggestion that Muslims be banned from entering or immigrating to the U.S.
---

Remember, you being a liar doesn't make us hypocrites. It's also really damn desperate and stupid to start whining about Carter. Next thing you know, you kooks will be whining about how we liberals here didn't protest FDR. Oh wait, that's actually already happened.
Please quote Trump saying he is "banning Muslims from entering or immigrating to the US".

You can start with the text of EO.

Notice their HEADLINE

View attachment 109646

Oh no reality here, it's just fake typical repsonse from diners who are supporting this bs right into the US well they think it's all a joke until it gets so bad one of your family members gets attacked maybe reality will smack them in the face then.

That says "Europe", not "USA". To get a USA visa or green card, you need to be thoroughly vetted.

Not just CNN.
Trump is critical of the media (except FAUX News and hate radio) because they have the ability to persuade his followers that he could be wrong. The media represents a greater danger to Trump than refugees, Russia, or the Republican Congress. As the Leader of the USA, Trump has supporters who will believe anything he says and approve anything he does. Their TV and radio carry his message and this keeps the voters informed of approved policy. This is how dictatorship works.
You're either a dupe or a ploy.
Or both.

Trump is pushing the left further and further to the left. In four years they will be full blown ISIS supporters.

I support about 90% of what Donald trump is doing. The republicans are weaklings when it comes to what must be done. My fear though is that the presidential pendulum is gaining speed. The next leftist president could very well be a full blown communist. This all started with the election of Obama who is a very leftist politician. He got elected from the failures of the economy which all started when the banks started loaning absurd money to people who didn't qualify and we all lost big. His leftist policies led to the election of a more right leaning president. The lefties will now come out in force to vote for a fucking communist. Then the righties(me) will be pissed and actually vote in a Duarte type president. This continues until we all kill each other.

They already are.

They spend more time beating their chests for the people overseas who have never come to the US, and arguing for people who don't have our constitutional rights than defending constitutional rights of the people of our country.

I support about 90% of what Donald trump is doing. The republicans are weaklings when it comes to what must be done. My fear though is that the presidential pendulum is gaining speed. The next leftist president could very well be a full blown communist. This all started with the election of Obama who is a very leftist politician. He got elected from the failures of the economy which all started when the banks started loaning absurd money to people who didn't qualify and we all lost big. His leftist policies led to the election of a more right leaning president. The lefties will now come out in force to vote for a fucking communist. Then the righties(me) will be pissed and actually vote in a Duarte type president. This continues until we all kill each other.
There is no Left in the USA.

There is no Left in the USA.
Excellent, full speed ahead Trump! Everyone is onboard.

The year is 2017 and someone is still afraid of commies. Obviously you lack faith in Capitalism. What else would explain your cowardice? You`ve been hiding under your bed for how many decades now?

Forum List

Back