CNN host calls Trump 'A piece of shit!'

That was at the latest Operation Gladio attack in London.......hello????
Great, now try answering the questions, ya crazy old loon. :eusa_doh:

What did CNN orchestrate and where did it air.
Fake news, Faun...........CNN= Fake news......deal with it......

London attack: CNN 'set up' Muslim counter-terror protest | Daily Mail Online
The protest was real, ya conspiracy nut...

Women link hands on Westminster Bridge to remember victims

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The video that I posted was CNN actually pulling in people in for a scripted event, DUMB ass!!!! How fucking stupid can you be??????
Which leads us to the second question you cowered away from with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs....

Where did it air?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it aired subliminally, isn't that right, demented dale? Not everyone has a pair of the super-secret x-ray goggles you wear to be able to have seen it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

CNN = Busted = FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN director....."Ok, I want you here......and you over here......hold up this sign......oh wait, white guys gotta go......I need Asians!!!! Someone get me some Asians!!!!".........:funnyface:

Stop running from the question, ya, flaming pussy....

Where did it air?

I can show you, can't you say? Guess I'm just know more than you. :badgrin:

Great, now try answering the questions, ya crazy old loon. :eusa_doh:

What did CNN orchestrate and where did it air.
The protest was real, ya conspiracy nut...

Women link hands on Westminster Bridge to remember victims

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The video that I posted was CNN actually pulling in people in for a scripted event, DUMB ass!!!! How fucking stupid can you be??????
Which leads us to the second question you cowered away from with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs....

Where did it air?

Maybe it aired subliminally, isn't that right, demented dale? Not everyone has a pair of the super-secret x-ray goggles you wear to be able to have seen it.

Is fake news, "fake news," if it never airs?

:dance:

Typical professor of today's college campus. Wonder if CNN is going to do anything about this guy?

CNN host calls Trump a 'piece of s---' over response to London attack

CNN host Reza Aslan faced backlash on Saturday after calling President Donald Trump a "piece of s---" after a terrorist attack in London left seven dead and dozens wounded.

In a tweet on Saturday that was later deleted, the University of California, Riverside professor and host of "Believer" quoted the president's use of several terrorist incidents in London to justify his executive action barring individuals from several majority-Muslim nations.

"This piece of s--- is a not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He's an embarrassment to humankind," Aslan wrote.

You notice how pussys always delete their tweets?

I never back down a post I make...
Okay, so what do you want for your bravery, a lice comb or a certificate verifying actually brain cells in your head that work? Either way, its takes 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Typical professor of today's college campus. Wonder if CNN is going to do anything about this guy?

CNN host Reza Aslan faced backlash on Saturday after calling President Donald Trump a "piece of s---" after a terrorist attack in London left seven dead and dozens wounded.

In a tweet on Saturday that was later deleted, the University of California, Riverside professor and host of "Believer" quoted the president's use of several terrorist incidents in London to justify his executive action barring individuals from several majority-Muslim nations.

"This piece of s--- is a not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He's an embarrassment to humankind," Aslan wrote.

Where was Aslan wrong?

It's one thing for us to call the president names, but don't you think it's going too far when we have members of the media publicly showing this kind of disrespect for the president?

Referring to the president as a piece of shit was giving the man more credit than was due in light of the fact that he's nothing more than a shit stain.
I personally think all shit for brains conservatives should feel insulted, Trump isn't worthy!!

Where did it air?

If a woman sticks five pounds of hamburger under her skirt but gets caught before she leaves the store is she technically not guilty of shoplifting?

BTW, I do not own a TV and if I did, I certainly wouldn't watch the lamestream media but we have a firsthand account of someone viewing this fraud along with (snicker) "news media" from the BBC as well.......keep spinning, Faun.......this is some hilarious shit. I bet that they could air this footage two weeks later and with your lack of an attention span that you would forget this conversation and claim that these actors were genuine "muslims" that were sorry for the Operation Gladio like attack......

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Where did it air?

If a woman sticks five pounds of hamburger under her skirt but gets caught before she leaves the store is she technically not guilty of shoplifting?

BTW, I do not own a TV and if I did, I certainly wouldn't watch the lamestream media but we have a firsthand account of someone viewing this fraud along with (snicker) "news media" from the BBC as well.......keep spinning, Faun.......this is some hilarious shit. I bet that they could air this footage two weeks later and with your lack of an attention span that you would forget this conversation and claim that these actors were genuine "muslims" that were sorry for the Operation Gladio like attack......

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
You don't need a TV, ya flamin' conspiracy idiot. You have the Internet at your finger tips.

But then, you're such a brain-dead moron, you're now claiming CNN airs fake news that never airs.

You don't need a TV, ya flamin' conspiracy idiot. You have the Internet at your finger tips.

But then, you're such a brain-dead moron, you're now claiming CNN airs fake news that never airs.

"I got the footage of the staged event but it hasn't aired yet so I am INNOCENT!!!! INNOCENT I TELLS YA!!!!!!

"I got the footage of the staged event but it hasn't aired yet so I am INNOCENT!!!! INNOCENT I TELLS YA!!!!!!

Delusional Dale's latest conspiracy..... fake news that's never reported.

There's not one liberal who dos not wish they could say he is wrong.
Well, HE did. He later did a Kathy Griffin and issued a Fake Apology. Pressure from decent folk and all that. But your relentless insanity is going to inspire one of your less stable nut-jobs to carry their/your insanity to its ultimate conclusion. You people are fucked up.
Pressured from the decent folk that voted in a pussy grabbing, thrice married, homophofic baffoon, that makes fun of the handicap, cheats, lies and is a traitor to our country, decent folk???? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

Now you're reduced to using my laughing gif. Guess that means I really get under your skin.

Thanks!

These darkies from africa and the middles east like "Reza" who emigrate to the West (and apparently not vetted) are inbred shit stains, to use "Reza's" term. Stay the fuck in your home country Muzzie. By the way, who paid for that douchebag's adventures in American colleges studying bullshit topics at expensive schools that do not prepare someone for the workplace? Obviously the white coeds did not find him interesting so he is full of hate. The FBI should have him on a watch list...wait a sec, they do that in the UK and look what happened. Get this piece of crap out of my country!

Just so you know what we're dealing with:
CNN’s Reza Aslan Sparks Outrage After Eating Human Brain in New Show: It Tastes Like ‘Charcoal’

reza-aslan-tweet-trump-piece-of-shit-600.png

These people are becoming dangerous. I expect many terrorist attacks from liberals during President Trump's 8 years. They are inspiring violence among the unstable and they need to be held accountable.
Reza is an American Hero.......and to shit droppings everywhere, I apologize.

He's an Iranian and Muslim.

Of course you'd mistake him for an "American hero".

:cuckoo:

Now you're reduced to using my laughing gif. Guess that means I really get under your skin.

Thanks!

Whatever it takes to get a raise from the Crap News Network.

Forum List

Back