CNN Hillary interview was all about TRUMP!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I happened across the Jake Tapper interview of Hillary on CNN. Here is a summary of the interview: Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. One weak question at the very end of the interview about the Clinton Foundation that Hillary immediately steered back to Trump U.

I happened across the Jake Tapper interview of Hillary on CNN. Here is a summary of the interview: Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. One weak question at the very end of the interview about the Clinton Foundation that Hillary immediately steered back to Trump U.
One guess why she will never go on Fox.

Because that is all she can campaign on.
She certainly not campaign on her own accomplishments as Secretary of State.
She, if she wants to get elected, cannot ride the coat tails of the Obama Presidency.
So all she can do is bash Trump which will backfire on her in a big way.

Last edited:
Asking a politician to comment on their opponent is simply a set-up for them to tee-off on them. It's not much different than asking them their favorite song, movie, or ice cream. It's nothing but a lame attempt at propping the person up you're interviewing.

Where was this type of thread when we had to endure Republican primary debate after debate that was all Hillary all the time?

Are you mentally abused?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hillary will never sit for a hard interview...she has too much to hide

Forum List

Back