CNN falling to 3rd and Fox Killing both of them

when was the last time Fox came in second? Seems they've been on top since 2001?

I've been seeing this very short promo of "The Fox Nation" coming March 30th. Is foxnews changing their name to the above or what in the hell is it?

I would think Michael Savage would sue them for that.
I have no idea but I've been seeing it on Foxnews. I have no idea what Fox Nation will be that is why I'm asking if anyone else here knows?

Terry, I was wondering the same thing myself. I googled it and came up with this. It's an online community website. I'll be checking it out. I'm for anything that gets people involved. Perhaps this and the 912 Project will result in action rather than just talk.

Last edited:
I would think Michael Savage would sue them for that.
I have no idea but I've been seeing it on Foxnews. I have no idea what Fox Nation will be that is why I'm asking if anyone else here knows?

Terry, I was wondering the same thing myself. I googled it and came up with this. It's an online community website. I'll be checking it out. I'm for anything that gets people involved. Perhaps this and the 912 Project will result in action rather than just talk.
OH a website? If that's the case I'm sure the website will be geared towards topic's of items featured on Foxnews. Not sure about that, seems to me they will have very strict posting rules. We will see.

Thank you for finding that out.

Well of course CNN should fall behind Fox and MSNBC

There is just NO EXCITEMENT in watching CNN. Only Lou Dobbs is even TRYING to be outraged about anything.

I would rather flip between Olbermann and O'Reilly back to back than watch somebody as boring as Wolf Blitzer.

Let's face it - none of them are NEWS organizations anyway. They're all posers. But Fox is the network with hot WHITE women.

CNN has some hot mulatto chicks but they're doing a real shitty job with hot white women there. CNN is sending white people a not so subtle message that we are about to go extinct. Maybe white people are not buying it ?

According to CNN the choice between a white woman and a mixed woman looks like this:

Candy Crowley ( white ):

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/otsc.arnold.statement/vert.crowley.jpg

or

Amy Holmes ( not white ):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l8xeX8k9l...PzkAEjw/s400/amy+holmes+and+jamal+simmons.jpg

i know some people aren't too happy about this.

Last edited:
1.14 CNN, 1.16 MSNBC and 2.76 Fox!
The Associated Press: CNN in third place in prime time for first time

No surprise with Fox winning, they always seem to kick some royal ass in the ratings! However, I was upset to see CNN fall to 3rd! First, because that is where I get most of my news; my preferred cable news channel. Second, because I like their less opinionated method (as opposed to Hannity's far right and Keith OverBites gay crush for everyone left esp Obama). Third, because I highly admire Lou Dobb's nearly one man's fight in the cable news media against illegal immigration and protecting our borders; if anyone out their is a proponent of protecting our borders than you should support Lou Dobbs by watching him. And fourth, because I think Anderson Cooper is the least biased reporter on the 3 networks!

Note, I used to like Hannity and Colmes, since you had a far rightist vs a far leftist. They balanced and kept each other in check, but with Colmes gone Hannity is nearly unbearable (same with Colmes by himself for the similar reasons). He doesn't try to hide his extreme bias, but he is always the first to complain about the leftist bias in the print media!
I love how Fox always has better ratings, wouldn't that mean people who watch it have more times on their hand why don't they get out and do something, like work!:lol:
It's not that silly, since 9/11 a lot of places has TV, take for instance Hospitals they all have TV's. Every Military Hospital I know of has TV's and most are tuned into Fox. I suppose this helps in their ratings too.

That's a good point, Terry. To piggyback on that, I've never been in a bank that had anything other than FOX News on their TVs.

And this is important to me because...
it shows that the Communist sNews Network and it's Comrade Network MSNBC are presenting a prespective that the majority of US citizens and ALL Americans resent, reject and demonstrate such through their preference for a media which reflects something closer to the American perspective.

But other than that, it's not all that important.

No surprise with Fox winning, they always seem to kick some royal ass in the ratings! However, I was upset to see CNN fall to 3rd! First, because that is where I get most of my news; my preferred cable news channel. Second, because I like their less opinionated method (as opposed to Hannity's far right and Keith OverBites gay crush for everyone left esp Obama). Third, because I highly admire Lou Dobb's nearly one man's fight in the cable news media against illegal immigration and protecting our borders; if anyone out their is a proponent of protecting our borders than you should support Lou Dobbs by watching him. And fourth, because I think Anderson Cooper is the least biased reporter on the 3 networks!

Note, I used to like Hannity and Colmes, since you had a far rightist vs a far leftist. They balanced and kept each other in check, but with Colmes gone Hannity is nearly unbearable (same with Colmes by himself for the similar reasons). He doesn't try to hide his extreme bias, but he is always the first to complain about the leftist bias in the print media!
I love how Fox always has better ratings, wouldn't that mean people who watch it have more times on their hand why don't they get out and do something, like work!:lol:

DAMN! You people are such a gift...

No doubt this stands in direct contrast to the busy go getters, those cultural producers who 'get their sNew over at COMEDY CENTRAL!

ROFL... Oh GOD that's precious...

Last edited:
Comedy Central's Daily Show probably has more poltical influence with the general public than Fox does.

I fully understand why that might bother a right wing leaning thinker, but the fact is that Jon Stewart can put into words (sometimes humorously) what the average american is thinking about their government anyway.

That's EXACTLY why his humor is so well recieved, of course.

The nature of humor is that it must be based on some recognizable truth (or percieved truth) of its targeted audience.

Last edited:
Fox news created the now liberal leaning MSNBC.

They are the ones who first politized news coverage.

Now there is only one place to go for news if you dont want the truth, Its Fox.

They even got sued by their own reporters who didnt want to tell lies. Fox won the case by arguing news can lie all it wants.

Yeah for Fox.

They even got sued by their own reporters who didnt want to tell lies. Fox won the case by arguing news can lie all it wants.

Yeah for Fox.

I remember seeing political leanings in the news coverage during the Vietnam War. Fox didn't invent it.
Unfortunately all our news outlets are biased and people watch the source they agree with, as per the ruling elite's plans.
Fox News did not create politicized news coverage, it's actually an American Tradition going back to the founding of this country.
Check out the archive of any newspaper, most are online. You will see there are a lot of examples of politicized news reporting way before TV was even invented.
Sorry, you just posted more partisan bullshit.

Yeah for Fox.

fox is evil...

neocons are evil....

bush is evil...

cnn only tells the truth....

decomcrats are honest ethical and moral.....

obama is the best president we have ever had...

why do you even bother to get up in the morning.....

Last edited:

Yeah for Fox.

fox is evil...

neocons are evil....

bush is evil...

cnn only tells the truth....

decomcrats are honest ethical and moral.....

obama is the best presdeint we have ever had...

whay do you even bother to get up in the morning.....

excellent PSYCHOanalysis of Truthmatters. Well done.

I just spent a painful 3 minutes watching Fareed Zakaria's program... where the concensus was projected that the US needs to spend a LOT more time appeasing international terrorism if we expect to see 'progress' in the Middle East. Which of course ran directly into the 'common sense' conclusion that the US needs to depart from it's historical one sided alliance with Isreal.

Of course the TOP STORY following that PRO-TERRORIST Left-fest was the shooting at some Nursing home in NC...

So appeasment of terrorists and evidence of why the US citizenry needs to be disarmed...

I can't understand why ANY American would reject CNN...

PI said:

DAMN! You people are such a gift...

No doubt this stands in direct contrast to the busy go getters, those cultural producers who 'get their sNew over at COMEDY CENTRAL!

ROFL... Oh GOD that's precious...
Comedy Central's Daily Show probably has more poltical influence with the general public than Fox does.

I fully understand why that might bother a right wing leaning thinker, but the fact is that Jon Stewart can put into words (sometimes humorously) what the average american is thinking about their government anyway.

That's EXACTLY why his humor is so well recieved, of course.

The nature of humor is that it must be based on some recognizable truth (or percieved truth) of its targeted audience.

LOL... I didn't pay Ed to post this rather embarassing confirmation of my position... I know it LOOKS like I set the whole thing up in some pathetic attempt to emmulate OZ...

But in truth Ed is rolling on her own dime; wholly independent of any influence from me... She's just an off the hook true believer, who can't help herself.

It should be noted that the ratings of Comedy Central's Daily Show do not come close to those of Fox News... with the best number ever produced by that show barely eclisping the averages common to the Fox Line up... With Fox being the second highest rated Cable network, behind USA; so the projection that this beacon of intellect is 'popular' suffers under the wieght of that fact; assuming that 'popular' is a concept which is tied to some numeric value...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back