CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

Hmmmm.

uh, isnt this OLD info?
i'm pretty sure we already had a thread on this some time ago

well we can all see how the right wing wackos are flipping out over having a black president, this is no surprise.

So what are you trying to say?

Been to Rudy's?

what i am trying to say is when nuts start buying up guns like crazy and showing up where the president is speaking showing off fire arms you can also expect more threats against him, now not all right wingers are wackos but the wacko ones are getting out of control.

Rudy's? the bar on 44th st and 9th ave? if so i used to go there but now in the daytime its a very old crowd and at night there are too many young people, i used to hang there before it became a popular place, back in the 80's.

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent

And still the right wing continues to rile up these whacko's..

When one finally breaks their reply will be "Who me??""

A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

Hmmmm.

So one person has threatened him 5 times, eh?

CNN (Communist News Network) is soo full of Chit! They're about as credible as NBC and the NY Slimes are at this point. Does anyone even care what they think anymore? Just more tired Liberal Media Race-Baiting. What a snoozefest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

uh, isnt this OLD info?

since when do people here worry about having multiple threads on a subject?

we must have had at least a dozen when Obama went to see a Broadway show. I'd think people threatening to kill the president is at least as important as whining about that.

Just another pathetic attempt by the Left to silence anyone who dares to disagree with their beloved Hopey Changey. Endless "Blame Bush" rhetoric,Race-Baiting,and now this. Hey didn't the Nazis try stuff like this too? Hmm?

well we can all see how the right wing wackos are flipping out over having a black president, this is no surprise.

So what are you trying to say?

Been to Rudy's?

what i am trying to say is when nuts start buying up guns like crazy and showing up where the president is speaking showing off fire arms you can also expect more threats against him, now not all right wingers are wackos but the wacko ones are getting out of control.

Rudy's? the bar on 44th st and 9th ave? if so i used to go there but now in the daytime its a very old crowd and at night there are too many young people, i used to hang there before it became a popular place, back in the 80's.

Cool....so you know Johnny D***?

and your insinuation that only the "right winger" whackos are getting out of control is simply not true....I recall a left wing whacko murdering an abortion protester only a few days ago.

Last edited:
No source. Just another talking head referring to an anonymous source regarding very iffy information.

Probably lefty whackos are doing it, if it's happening at all.

How many have been arrested for threatening? That is an arrestable offense is it not? I remember reading about one or two.. but up 400%? The arrests should be numerous and often.

uh, isnt this OLD info?

we must have had at least a dozen when Obama went to see a Broadway show. I'd think people threatening to kill the president is at least as important as whining about that.
but i mean wasnt this current like several weeks ago?

where's the facts??????????

uhhuh

radical left media will do anything to keep from looking stupid

they bought into his rhetoric and now they have to back peddle

jackasses

They will try anything to keep from looking stupid...but still they look stupid. Go figure.

uh, isnt this OLD info?

but i mean wasnt this current like several weeks ago?

no one goes back that far to look for topics...

but i was talking about how many threads were floating on that other topic at the same time.

go look at how many threads there are right now just about attendance at the rally on Satureday...

so a thread a few weeks later on a subject that's way more important seems excessive?

*sigh*

Forum List

Back