CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent

A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

Hmmmm.

well if the secret service says it in a press release it must be true so clearly we must have more restrictive and evasive security measures placed upon any of the dissenting populace to keep us safe...sometimes liberty needs to be sacrificed to secure our freedumbs those terrorist hate us so much for...

Id-EOTS is fluent in babble.

lie- ability...fluent in bullshit

I'd think it's 400% over those in the Bush years....

I have no reason to think that' not pretty close to the mark...just look at the nutters here who keep yelling about armed insurrection...

Yeah. Nuts invoking the words of that famous kook, Thomas Jefferson.

Methinks that references to the prospect of the possibility of armed resistance to an illicit government is a different matter than threatening the life of the duly elected President of the United States.

I do not know who is making such "threats," but whoever they are, they are assholes. I dislike the policies of President Obama quite a great deal. But I even more strongly and vehemently loathe those who think that they have some "right" to threaten to harm or kill our elected officals. We have a perfectly viable non-violent and non-criminal alternative to violence, and we need to embrace that alternative and cherish it and respect it.

It's the ballot.

This isn't going to be a popular opinion, but Thomas Jefferson was a kook. The only reason people take him seriously is he was out the country during the Constitutional Convention.

A CNN source with very close to the U.S. Secret Service confirmed to me today that threats on the life of the president of the United States have now risen by as much as 400 percent since his inauguration, 400 percent death threats against Barack Obama — quote — “in this environment” go far beyond anything the Secret Service has seen with any other president.

Hmmmm.

So one person has threatened him 5 times, eh?

You know, when threats of death are made against the President of the United States, those people are usually brought in for interogation after being arrested. I have not seen any arrests of anyone who has threatened the President. I really believe that if this is actually happening, you would see this all over the liberal television news. I really question the validity of your link. Of course, there was a book published on how to assasinate President Bush and I saw no objections to that on the news.:lol:

Hmmmm.

------------------------------
pfff-0020.gif

and your insinuation that only the "right winger" whackos are getting out of control is simply not true....I recall a left wing whacko murdering an abortion protester only a few days ago.

Except, you know, that didn't happen. An pro-life protester was murdered, but there isn't any evidence at all connecting the killing to his political views.

Here you go moron!!!!
The suspect also killed another man at another location, but was apprehended before he could commit a third murder. According to news accounts, Harlan James Drake told police he was "offended" by Pouillon's anti-abortion protest, which included carrying a sign with pictures of aborted fetuses.
Abortion Double Standard - George Berkin

well if the secret service says it in a press release it must be true so clearly we must have more restrictive and evasive security measures placed upon any of the dissenting populace to keep us safe...sometimes liberty needs to be sacrificed to secure our freedumbs those terrorist hate us so much for...

Id-EOTS is fluent in babble.

lie- ability...fluent in bullshit

Id-eots: crying like the silly sissy ass bitch punk he is because he got thoroughly pwnd.

The press quoting anonymous press "very close" to the secret service.

What a bunch of hogwash. It's a fucking fabricated story.

Give me a freakin' break...the left wanted Bush dead so badly, they produced a movie portraying his assasination...

51-AfYyDFWL__SL500.jpg

I have no reason to think that' not pretty close to the mark...just look at the nutters here who keep yelling about armed insurrection...

ya it is 400% more than bush and averaging 30 a day......you all must be bummed that all you all could only muster 7-8 a day for bush.....:lol:

I don't think any president should be threatened. *shrug*

but then again, i never talked about armed insurrection when bush was president.... i just counted down the days til his presidency was over.

ya it is 400% more than bush and averaging 30 a day......you all must be bummed that all you all could only muster 7-8 a day for bush.....:lol:

I don't think any president should be threatened. *shrug*

but then again, i never talked about armed insurrection when bush was president.... i just counted down the days til his presidency was over.
you didnt, but some did
its no different, except the media coverage

and your insinuation that only the "right winger" whackos are getting out of control is simply not true....I recall a left wing whacko murdering an abortion protester only a few days ago.

Except, you know, that didn't happen. An pro-life protester was murdered, but there isn't any evidence at all connecting the killing to his political views.

Here you go moron!!!!
The suspect also killed another man at another location, but was apprehended before he could commit a third murder. According to news accounts, Harlan James Drake told police he was "offended" by Pouillon's anti-abortion protest, which included carrying a sign with pictures of aborted fetuses.
Abortion Double Standard - George Berkin

I stand corrected. The earlier reports I had seen made no mention of this.

400% increase sounds like a huge amount.

But if there had previously been only 1 such threat, and it later jumped to 5, that would be a 400% increase.

In any case, it is wrong to threaten any President. If ya don't like what he's doing, vote him and his supporters the fuck out of office.

I think that it's a bogus report, but with the lack of investigative journalism in our media today, no wonder. It takes two kids, one to play a pimp, the other a prostitute to bring down Acorn, they were amatures who did a great job. The professionals these days just rely on heresay.

Forum List

Back