CNN caught staging a fake news video

Setting up a shoot is not fake news.

That's true. If you're on a movie set. But riddle us this batgirl, why would a "news" reporter need to "set up a shoot?".

Just wonderin'....
Positioning the people to fit in the shot is not fake news. The protests were real.

The second a "reporter" positions people for a shot like that they are no longer reporting dude. They are "creating". HUUUUUGE difference. A thinking person would KNOW that.

That's true. If you're on a movie set. But riddle us this batgirl, why would a "news" reporter need to "set up a shoot?".

Just wonderin'....
Positioning the people to fit in the shot is not fake news. The protests were real.

The second a "reporter" positions people for a shot like that they are no longer reporting dude. They are "creating". HUUUUUGE difference. A thinking person would KNOW that.
Utter nonsense. I suppose you think it's fake news after the Super Bowl and they usher the players onto the victory platform to be interviewed.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Just wonderin'....

Utter nonsense. I suppose you think it's fake news after the Super Bowl and they usher the players onto the victory platform to be interviewed.

When you are doing a human interest story then and only then is it permissible to position people. The story is, after all, about them. But when you position "protesters" you are no longer reporting, you are indeed staging because the "protest" isn't spontaneous or real. It is being directed, thus it is FAKE.

Just wonderin'....

When you are doing a human interest story then and only then is it permissible to position people. The story is, after all, about them. But when you position "protesters" you are no longer reporting, you are indeed staging because the "protest" isn't spontaneous or real. It is being directed, thus it is FAKE.
LOL

Too funny. As if you're the arbitrator of what news is permissible to frame in a shot. Meanwhile...

The protests were real.

The protesters were real.

Their message was real.

Showing them where to stand so they are in the shot does not make them or their message, "fake."

You people are simply too desperate to call, "fake news."

Just wonderin'....

LOL

Too funny. As if you're the arbitrator of what news is permissible to frame in a shot. Meanwhile...

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

Showing them where to stand so they are in the shot does not make them or their message, "fake."

No, you are too blind to see that what the "news" agencies are doing isn't reporting any longer. They are propagandizing. Huge dif. And I have no doubt that there were real protests going on. Why didn't they film those?

LOL

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

No, you are too blind to see that what the "news" agencies are doing isn't reporting any longer. They are propagandizing. Huge dif. And I have no doubt that there were real protests going on. Why didn't they film those?
You don't even understand English. :eusa_doh:

Propaganda is promoting one's own biased point of view on an issue.

propaganda

1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors,etc.​

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

It wasn't CNN's message. That's not propaganda.

LOL

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

propaganda

1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

Actually I understand the word quite well. It seems that you however, don't.

Hey, Trump paid people to stand there and look like they supported him when he first announced he was running. Was that "fake news" as well? Because not only did Trump stage the thing, but he actually paid people 50 bucks each to stand there and cheer.
Aaaahh... news flash, biker... this thread ain't about President Trump.

Although your deflection was expected, it didn't do anything to help cnn from being busted for fake news.

Sad doublethink.

What CNN does is not journalism!

It's propaganda!

And thy have been doing it for a long time!

fake fake FAKE!!!! :mad-61:

Sensationalization. Making a non story into a story. Taking something that really was not noteworthy and turning it into something that is even if it really is not factual.
To the rubes, this....

Women link hands on Westminster Bridge to remember victims

... was staged by CNN

giphy.gif
Who claimed that was staged?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Try reading the title of the thread with which you're siding.

giphy.gif
Nowhere is the event cited compared to the protesters that were holding signs.
So? There were multiple groups of people there who came out to protest the attack.

Well-wishers lay a blanket of flowers at London Bridge | Daily Mail Online
Yes there were which is why your original assertion that claims anyone stated the one protest was staged was false.

Now that we have finally closed that distraction you were trying to use, do you even remember what point you were trying to make?

LOL

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

propaganda

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

LOL

You can say you understand the word all you want, but when you employ it inappropriately as you did, you demonstrate such claims are hollow.

The protests were real.

Their message was real and was theirs.

Telling them where to stand so they could be recorded is neither propaganda nor fake.

Who claimed that was staged?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Try reading the title of the thread with which you're siding.

giphy.gif
Nowhere is the event cited compared to the protesters that were holding signs.
So? There were multiple groups of people there who came out to protest the attack.

Well-wishers lay a blanket of flowers at London Bridge | Daily Mail Online
Yes there were which is why your original assertion that claims anyone stated the one protest was staged was false.

Now that we have finally closed that distraction you were trying to use, do you even remember what point you were trying to make?
I made the point. There were protests were going on. They filmed a group of them. That's not fake news. Fake news is making up the story. That's not what happened.

LOL

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

propaganda

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

LOL

You can say you understand the word all you want, but when you employ it inappropriately as you did, you demonstrate such claims are hollow.

The protests were real.

Their message was real and was theirs.

Telling them where to stand so they could be recorded is neither propaganda nor fake.

I agreed to all that you said. So why did cnn have to resort to a staged event?

LOL

The protests were real.

Their message was real.

Good question. I watched the video, and it looks staged to me. How do we know these were "real" protesters? It's pretty pathetic that we can't trust the media anymore because they have an obvious agenda. :rolleyes:

9014611.jpg

Forum List

Back