CNN calls the Griner exchange a win for Putin

He/She is the IDIOT who got caught trying to smuggle hash oil through Russian security.
That was pretty idiotic.
That has resulted in the release of Victor Bout, who was in prison for dealing weapons to terrorist organizations AND the drug cartels. I'm always here to explain things to you FunnyCorn. Just ask.
Oh no...Victor Bout!

Griner was no representative of the United States. The fact that the chose to kneel while the National Anthem was being played, denies her of that distinction.
Sure she was. She's represented the nation numerous times, dickless.

You've done nothing but post nonsense on a message board. Her used gym sock has done more for the nation that you have.

Sure she was. She's represented the nation numerous times, dickless.

You've done nothing but post nonsense on a message board. Her used gym sock has done more for the nation that you have.

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand.”

“I’m going to protest regardless. I’m not going to be out there for the national anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that’s fine. It will be all season long, I’ll not be out there. I feel like more are going to probably do the same thing. I can only speak for myself.”

“I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand.”

“I’m going to protest regardless. I’m not going to be out there for the national anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that’s fine. It will be all season long, I’ll not be out there. I feel like more are going to probably do the same thing. I can only speak for myself.”

Do you have something against the first amendment now?

She does have the right to say what she wants, right?

And we have the first amendment right to say she's an America-hating piece of shit who we owe nothing to and her rotting in a gulag due to her own stupidity was fine.

If we had some Russian jaywalker, maybe she'd be worth that trade. Maybe.

And we have the first amendment right to say she's an America-hating piece of shit who we owe nothing to and her rotting in a gulag due to her own stupidity was fine.

Sure. But you can't discount that she represented the United States several times on the world stage, right?

It is informative that a self-described "patriot" is okay with a fellow American "rotting" in a gulag. Nice move there comrade.

Fuck her and fuck Jane Fonda too. I don't know about Griner, but I'll be pissing on Fonda's grave any day now.

If we had some Russian jaywalker, maybe she'd be worth that trade. Maybe.

Think oft it this way: Biden just armed terrorists and left behind American citizens at the same time.

Just like he did in Afghanistan.

I agree 100%. Only an idiot would have made this trade.

Hey Joe, I've got some beachfront property in Nebraska for sale, really cheap! Interested?
Technically by Climate Change warnings and end of the world agendas with rising oceans, Joe already has oceanfront property in Delaware. That is how really worried he is of that scam.

Trump refused to lift a finger to get Paul Whelan out...

your article suggest he did in fact lift a finger, and was in discussions with Putin over it...but wouldn't give up the Merchant of Death just for him. Why? Because as CNN highlights, and folks with half a brain, the Merchant of Death is a violent, deadly, terrorist.

Putin buttfucked Xiden and got a massive win here....Xiden is weak...Xiden is Putin's bitch

And to even get this awful outcome he had to go begging to the Saudis that not only told him to sit and spin when he went begging for oil specifically for a duration to help him out during the election… but who also told the world about him asking.

Biden is literally the worst President. Ever.

How dare anyone pretend otherwise?
How dare anyone gaslight that things are going well or that he isn’t ravaged with dementia?
You are keeping this horror going. The call for him to step down or be 25th Amendment removed should be universal and loud.

You have no clue what President Trump did or didn't do to try and get Whelan released. You are just deflecting attention away from the idiot Griner and the idiot Biden.
So you're admitting that Trump failed then? Why haven't you been condeming him?

Let's see an arms dealers nick named the merchant of death was traded for a black lesbo basketball player that's well known for making anti American comments?

Meanwhile a teacher and a US marine still in jail in Russia?

Biden did it purely because he thought he would score some social points on because he saved a black lesbo. If she was white and straight her ass would still be rotting in jail right now.

Quote CNN calling me an idiot.

breaking-news.jpg

Forum List

Back