#CNN Blackmail

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Post any brilliant gifs where CNN blackmails or Trump smacks the Coerced News Network down.

x6gcclb.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
RWNJs are threatening CNN and even their families and children.

You trumpkins must be just thrilled. Just think how happy you'll be when an innocent person is killed or maimed.

You know - like Gabby Giffords or the Repub congress guy.

RWNJs are threatening CNN and even their families and children.

You trumpkins must be just thrilled. Just think how happy you'll be when an innocent person is killed or maimed.

You know - like Gabby Giffords or the Repub congress guy.

Here is what a CNN employee had to say about Trump:

KathyGriffinTrumpBeheaded-1-640x480.jpg

And right afterwards one of their viewers decided to start shooting at elected officials.

Care to elaborate how you are on the moral high ground?

You bring up CNN being blackmailed... in a thread about CNN blackmail. Ironically stupid, and of course, you didn't provide any evidence that any employee is being threatened.

Last edited:
Look how far CNN is punching down. Some schmuck posting on Reddit threatened with his job & safety for just making a silly gif focused on WWE. It threatens no one, insults no mature person, and otherwise would just be one of a million shitposted gifs if POTUS didn’t find it funny.

This is the network that couldn’t figure out how Donna Brazile fed Hillary questions, but they can dig up this on a Reddit Shitlord?
CDR Salamander

Look how far CNN is punching down. Some schmuck posting on Reddit threatened with his job & safety for just making a silly gif focused on WWE. It threatens no one, insults no mature person, and otherwise would just be one of a million shitposted gifs if POTUS didn’t find it funny.

This is the network that couldn’t figure out how Donna Brazile fed Hillary questions, but they can dig up this on a Reddit Shitlord?
CDR Salamander

I can see why a gif about Smackdown would trigger them. They are just as fake...

You know how CNN extracted the apology, right? Here is the real story:

Wolf Blitzer, real name Wolfgang von Blitzkrieg showed up at the kid's door and forced his way in. "Do you know who I am, boy?" The kid bewildered replied "Yeah, you're that goofy guy on CNN". "NO!!! I am your verst nightmare, PUNK!!" With that, Wolfgang lit a cigarette and put the terrified youngster in a choke hold. "You Vill post this apology EXACTLY as written or I will tattoo CNN Vith this cigarette onto your Noogies!!!" "OK OK I'll do the apology, don't tatoo my Noogies!!!!" That's how CNN rolls these days. Bullying a creative teenager because he made fun of them.

upload_2017-7-5_21-46-23.jpeg

Cartoons, memes and GIF's are not considered slander because they're are political figures yet a news agency that produces such political satire can't take the spotlight themselves even though they themselves are political. Go figure...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You know how CNN extracted the apology, right? Here is the real story:

Wolf Blitzer, real name Wolfgang von Blitzkrieg showed up at the kid's door and forced his way in. "Do you know who I am, boy?" The kid bewildered replied "Yeah, you're that goofy guy on CNN". "NO!!! I am your verst nightmare, PUNK!!" With that, Wolfgang lit a cigarette and put the terrified youngster in a choke hold. "You Vill post this apology EXACTLY as written or I will tattoo CNN Vith this cigarette onto your Noogies!!!" "OK OK I'll do the apology, don't tatoo my Noogies!!!!" That's how CNN rolls these days. Bullying a creative teenager because he made fun of them.

Thank you for letting us know. I imagined it was more like this:

kwadono.jpg

SuperMagaBros:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Trump beats CNN and makes America great.

Forum List

Back